Candy Crush Saga Level 38 Tips and video.

 Hints and tips showing how to pass level 38 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie

Tips: Level 38 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so you need to clear everything to complete the level. Don't worry too much about the licorice, it will be cleared as you work on clearing the blockers and jelly. Work as close to the bottom of the board as you can and stop and look at the board before every move so that you don't miss any chances to make special candies and combos.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont get it, how come you have 4 rows of jelly and ice cream but I have 6 rows and only 35 moves, how will i ever finish this level. HELP

Anonymous said...

Not sure what the deal is. Mine was like that too. On my phone it's 4 rows of jelly but they have to be blown up twice to be removed (double jelly) but on facebook it's the 6 rows but once the licorice is gone, it only needs to be blown up once.