Candy Crush Saga Level 2166 Cookies tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2166 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You need to clear all the jelly in only 20 moves. This may seem like a hard job, but there are only 4 colours so making special candies is pretty easy and cascades common.
Try to work in the bottom part of the board as much as possible to create cascades. Use the conveyor to get combos together, if you make a stripe or wrap on the conveyor save it until it is beside another special to give the best effect.
You will need to use combos to clear the jelly in the isolated squares in the middle of the board.
Look carefully at the whole board before every move so you don't miss any chances to make the combos you need.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

First the good news. First try I got it in three moves. First move formed a wrap. Second move formed a color bomb NEXT TO the wrap. Third move cleared the board.

Bad news: Since the first try was a miracle, I tried it again. Nothing good happened and I ended up with 13 jellies left.

MB

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for my color bomb to move over to a wrap, like the above comment. Cascade ruined and I ended up doing the color bomb next to stripe and that pretty much cleared the board too. 3 jellies left, but 5 moves easily took care of that.

Anonymous said...

First try on desktop no boosters ��

Rick said...

I have 25 moves on my Android. (I learned from last episode that moves vary depending on the device although all are powered by Android. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.) I just use a fish and passed it on the 1st try with 14 moves left.

Hilary said...

Eventually a mystery candy appeRed and turned into a wrap which I crossed with a choc ball and that cleared the board. No real skill, just luck.

Anonymous said...

Very enjoyable level. iPhone/no booster/1 star

Anonymous said...

20 moves on PC but really easy and passed with three stars and 11 moves left.

Anonymous said...

OK. Easy? Posting for luck anyway.

liloldlady said...

Not easy for me. Posting for good luck

Anonymous said...

Haven’t tried this one yet but a kudos to King for some ol time fun on the last few games 👍🏻

CTP said...

Oohhh it killed me watching this video. 2 missed opportunities to create color bombs in the upper right area of the board. LOL

Funnybird said...

Only 20 moves

snow said...

done 1st try started with a free stripe booster and used 1 hammer for last jelly

Robin said...

I looked at the video and blogs first then played the level no boosters, passed thru it first time 😊
Ty so much for all your input really helps and the video also helps