Candy Crush Saga Level 2730 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2730 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
This is quite a hard jelly level as there are very few moves and the licorice in the bottom right can be tricky to clear.
You will get stripes dropping from the dispensers top left which will enter the board on the top of the conveyor when there is space for them.
Look carefully at the whole board and remember that if you have a good move on the conveyor and a better move in the section without the conveyor make the move on the conveyor first! The other move will still be there but the one on the conveyor won't.
Stripe/wrap combos are good for clearing jelly and will gradually clear the licorice in the bottom right. Once you have jellies in the bottom right section you can use a colourbomb to clear it. A colourbomb/wrap is good if there are jellies close by and a double colourbomb will clear all the licorice.
The licorice doesn't come back once it is cleared.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use a chocolate sprinkle combo if you can and a fish booster. First try with eight moves left, three stars.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cookie and Sharon. The fish booster was a nice back up. Indy

Anonymous said...

no luck for me so far.....

Anonymous said...

Of course, we normal people have a more difficult version with lots of blocks that we have to hit severel times. As I have no boosters left, stuck for several days now. When are we going to get all the same games?

Lyon said...

This is really tough.. lucky board pls

Anonymous said...

Been playing for 2 days now. Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

cvp said...

I have spent 2 days on this level!! I collect boosters, but they always detonate before I can use them to clear jelly. So again, waiting for the lucky board!I am bored!

Kevin said...

Got it on about the 5th try with no boosters. Got lucky with a colourbomb/strip combo which got rid of all but one liquorice and then with a couple of stripe/wrap combos and a couple of wraps falling into the bottom right area. Guess it was my turn for a lucky one...

Anonymous said...

Freaking impossible

Anonymous said...

You got to be kidding me I have played this level for the last 2 hours and have not even come close this game is becoming stupid and boring I have never spent a dime on this game and I never will

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck as getting real bored of this impossible level.

Anonymous said...

posting for luck, this one is difficult!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck too.

Turkeylady3 said...

This level is good example of how king cheats the stripes stop coming down even when I hit the space the stripes come down I can move over 10 times with no stripes falling into blank spaces that's bad since only have 18 moves GOOD JOB KING PROVIMG ONCE AGAIN HOW BAD U TREAT YOUR PLAYERS

Flippenheck said...

Need a lucky board please as not getting anywhere

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck! ����

Sparkyjo said...

How about some tips on here? I had tried the fish booster. I thought that would work, but not so far, but why people whine about the game is ridiculous and funny. Quit playing if it bothers you so much.

Anonymous said...

In 1 try

Tammy Caison said...

Luck luck!

Robin said...

I used a choc. Bomb with strip, wrap booster plus a fish
That I earned from spins, the first few times I didn’t use anything and couldn’t get the jelly on the bottom right
If you use the choc and stripe wrap combo the fish will go to the bottom right and for me took care of everything
Ty for your comments they really did work, good luck everyone👍😊

Unknown said...


no luck after 3 days, lowest i got down to was 2 jellies left and no boosters