Candy Crush Saga Level 2729 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level Candy 2729 Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have only 15 moves to collect the orders and complete level 2729.
You will need to unlock the top candies to allow the lucky candies to drop as quickly as possible, also clear the blockers at the top as this will give more licorice.
If you don't get some squares open at the top in the first few moves it will get progressively harder and you will eventually run out of candies as no more can drop until the top is opened up.
It is really helpful to use a colourbomb booster to start level 2729 as you can use it to unlock at least one of the locked candies at the top.
You need a fair amount of luck to complete level 2729 without boosters but once you have the top unlocked try to work as close to the bottom of the board as you can and look for chances to make special candies and especially combos to clear as many of the orders as possible with each move.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started with a chocolate sprinkle/wrap combo which got all the required blockers. Then tried to play in bottom part so cascades helped to turn check candies into reds and licorice and also helped destroy them. You can also use a check booster.
Finished 1st try, four moves left and three stars.
Sharon

Carol the elder said...

I used a swap to put put two chocolate sprinkles together and that cleared it out pretty well. I was able to make matches after that to get the reds which are the hardest to get.

Anonymous said...

Will try the hints Thank you.

Ray said...

Used lots of boosters on this level but still nowhere near.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Sami said...

Posting for luck.. don't have any colorbomb combos 😓 due to the previous hard levels! Got to start collecting them now

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

I am posting for luck.

Nancy said...

Hoping for a luck board🤞🏽

Anonymous said...

Aftee 2725 this easy

Anonymous said...

Not really getting the hang of this one. I can't get enough reds no matter what I do! Need some luck I think.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e impossível. Nem com placa de sorte.

Carole said...

Just waiting for a lucky board

Shari said...

This sucks, always down to a few reds and no boosters or free spins. Cc wants to sell you boosters. Not going to happen king, give it up. Not posting for luck, it happens when cc decides it does.

Robin said...

I read some comments that said start with a choc. Bomb
So I did, also a wrap, I ended up getting the licorice and the frosting, and I had enough red candies but they were not altogether so I used a few hammers and passed
I did play this over 15 times so when I seen those red candies and I did have my hammers I hammered
I hope this helps like when I don’t use any boosters but the further up the candy ladder we go seems like we need them . Good luck all and ty for your help👍😊

Jathy said...

Help cc need luck

Nellebel said...

Jullie hebben het over chocolade. Ik zie helemaal geen chocolade.
Ik heb geen boosters. Het is echt niet te doen.
Het zal wel weken duren.
Wens me succes.

Kathy said...

I tried the start with a chocolate ball to no avail. So I am posting for a lucky board.