Candy Crush Saga Level 2809 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2809 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2809 is a dual task level, you have to clear all the jelly and collect the single cherry.
First of all forget about the jelly, this will be collected as you play. You need to concentrate on collecting the cherry as this is the hardest part of level 2809.
To collect the cherry you need to clear the chocolate. If you hit the fishing floats with combos the fish will usually unlock the locked chocolates for you and this will allow you to clear the chocolate and collect the cherry.
Once the cherry is free from the dispenser don't move it out of the column under any circumstances as there is only one exit and if you move the cherry you will have to move it back again.
Once you have some space to work you need to look for combos as you probably won't have many moves left.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

24 comments:

Carol the elder said...

Reset until,the CB's from the space dash are together and that opens the board. I carefully cleared the blockers under the cherry and it stayed in the exit row.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Cher said...

How on earth do they expect us to get this one.

Never had a helmet said...

Fish booster

Anonymous said...

Stripe/Wrap combo at the top of the board helped to open up the board. Then focus on moves to get the cherry out. Good luck.

Kevin said...

I refuse to use boosters until I get bored, but I'm getting bored very rapidly on this one. Horrible level.

Kevin said...

Wasn't too bad in the end. After another half dozen tries I managed to form a stripe/wrap combo on the 2nd move to hit the fish, release the chocolate and clear some of the cream. I guess everything fell kindly from then on as I finished with a couple of moves to spare. No boosters used. Onward...

Sami said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you guys reset. If i quit the board even before making any move, i lose the life and the booster. Help please

Anonymous said...

Used sprinkler from space dash and fish. Finish first try. Follow cookies advice...clear chocolate and cherry will drop

Anonymous said...

They are seriously extracting the urine now!

Gail said...

They changed the level to add frosted blocks down the path to clear the cherry. Makes it much harder to do in 23 moves. I've gotten down to 3 jellies but can't get closer than that.

Mangesh said...

Very hard. Posting for luck

Mangesh said...

Very hard. Posting for luck

margaret said...

Posting for luck

margaret said...

Right after I posted this is went back to an easy level and played it over and over till I had a double loaded hat and passed this level fist time..I know it's probably cheating but I couldn't pass it any other way x

liloldlady said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Dumb level again!

Anonymous said...

Really impossible

Anonymous said...

Doesn't anyone monitor this board??? There are either some children on here who just learned how to swear or some really stupid adults. I wonder if they kiss their mothers with that mouth!

Candy Thompson said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

c/candycrush here:
Enjoyable level 5/5

it may have been changed since the first comments as I got through reasonably easily. I liked the level because I did not need any boosters, and it felt as if I was using strategy to get through & really playing, not just relying on luck.
I found it was fairly easy to make special candies & combos helped a lot.

Annie said...

Can't get rid of the chocolate spawners so the board gets taken over by chocolate quickly therefore you can't just concentrate on the getting the cherry out. Need luck for this one as I have no boosters.

Annie said...

Happy to say I was wrong. On my next go I totally ignored the chocolate and tried to make stripes/wraps. to unlock the cherry/and or hit the fishing buoy. Once I did that I managed to get a colour bomb next to a wrap and I cleared the cherry and the last jelly with moves to spare. I've never been so glad to be wrong in my life LOL Good luck