Candy Crush Saga Level 2830 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2830 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to score 200,000 points in 12 moves to complete level 2830 Candy Crush Saga.
Look for wraps and stripes to unlock the locked licorice blockers and release the wraps which are covered in marmalade. You can also use a colourbomb to unlock the wraps, but this won't unlock the licorice.
Once the wraps are starting to explode you will get a lot of 5 move bombs dropping which will give you the score needed.
Clear the bombs using colourbombs and you should easily get the score.
With only 4 colours on the board it is fairly easy to make special candies and combos and as long as you keep the bombs from counting down you shouldn't have too much trouble with this level.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

forgetmenot said...

this one is very tricky!

Anonymous said...

This is not the same as my 2830 and the previous level was also completely different to the video.

Anonymous said...

not too difficult - finished with 2 moves to spare and no boosters used.
Make a lot of wrap candies to unlock the other ones, and try to unlock the bombs as soon as possible. They'll give you the score, but also you'll have more space. Easy to make colour bombs. I think I had about 6 that created from cascades.
Fran

Anonymous said...

Fast moving level. Very easy to make chocolate sprinkles and get well over 1M points with all the bombs. They are only five count though. First try I got timed out by one and second try I got so many chocolate sprinkles I was able to keep destroying them.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I got the 200,000 points required but it did not give me credit for Candy Crush!

Never had a helmet said...

Fun level easy, no boosters needed, makes me wonder what's coming up next.

margaret said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Kevin said...

Got it on about the 6th try with no boosters. I thought it was more difficult than it proved. Fran has good advice above. Onward.

Anonymous said...

Sage here: posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Not the same for me. My 2830 requires 45(!) yellow candies. Impossible.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!!

Anonymous said...

One of those levels which is easier to play if you *don't* have free boosters which include extra moves - the bombs have such a short countdown that it can cause problems if you've got to keep destroying them for more moves.

Flippenheck said...

You make it sound so easy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I cannot get over 30,000 - need some help with a lucky board please!

Anonymous said...

posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Really hard to get the blocker out of the way so the bombs can start falling. I played one game and did not have even one bomb release.
PFL

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

I love how it says "once the wraps start to explode" and "you should easily get the score" and "it is fairly easy". I have been able to unlock the bombs once or twice - with 1 or 2 moves left and gotten 150,000 once. Otherwise, it is a very short crush and a score of about 30,000. Even the "easy" levels require a lucky board sometimes and it's annoying to come on here and read how easy this should be when you are stuck on it round after round

Sparkyjo said...

Well first of all you have to unlock the key in the bottom. Easier said than done. Onwards for some luck. I will need it on this one.

Anonymous said...

Simple enough. Get d keys. In 2 tries. Trini

Anne said...

No keys? Got it anyway

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Saindo fora do CC.

Laura said...

Colorbomb/wrap is the way to start. Just be sure the wrap color is plentiful under the jellies.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨ 🙏