Candy Crush Saga Level 2865 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2865 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2865 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it. If you are no good at timed level I suggest you go to a level you find easy and collect all the boosters from the space dash before you start!

You have 45 seconds to begin with and there are three extra time candies on the board so in total you have 60 seconds to clear all the jelly, providing you can collect the extra time candies!
No more extra time candies will drop onto the board, so 60 seconds is the maximum time you will get.

Take a second or two to check the board before you start, then work your way down through the blockers to the bottom of the board and collect the extra time candies if you can.
You need to be making special candies and combos whenever possible, but you have to be quick!
If you start the game with a colourbomb on the board DON'T collect the extra time candies straight away as the time will never go above 45 seconds so the time will be wasted, wait until your timer has run down before you collect them.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Never pay a cent Bobby said...

Any comment at this point wouldn't be printable, but congratulations to Cookie for completing without boosters.

Unknown said...

Only one other comment so far? How can that be? I have been on this level for days and have tried 100+ times and cannot get close. Is there a sneaky way to "stop" the clock or something I can do to get through this one? Help!

Unknown said...

ETA - I finally got it a few hours after the prior post!

Corinne said...

As soon as I realized no more time was going to come out, I refreshed the page to lose the life without losing the space dash boosters, then added a fish and began. Mix your colorbomb with a wrapped candy amap, bank on those fish.
After the initial refresh, it only took on more time (with the fish).

Unknown said...

need some luck please to get past this timing level help please

Unknown said...

The way I got through this and without losing a life or the space dash is this: when I lost I didn't click on "give up" but rather I copied the URL and opened a new tab and pasted the URL in there and that way I had another go at it without losing anything. Each time I opened a new tab I closed the old one. I finally started with all starting boosters in addition to the space dash and got through.

Anonymous said...

managed this with full space boosters. tip for Suzie above, another way to keep space dash boosters is to minimise the game and click on the x after your last move,or when you know you are not going to win.

Unknown said...

la lucky board please

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Francisco Diego said...

Not very hard

Anonymous said...

Got 3 stars on my first try

Carol the elder said...

Used all boosters plus space dash and grabbed a hammer in the nick of time for the last jelly. Second try.

Never had a helmet said...

No boosters needed, it isn't that hard.2nd attempt, kind of fun level.

Madre said...

Had all the boosters from the space dash and added a stripe wrap booster. Was able to move a stripe next to a wrap and when all the cascading was done only three jellies were left and I had one +5 candy also. I finished with a few seconds remaining.

Ellie said...

Thanks Connie the fish worked

Kevin said...

First try with the colourbomb from the helmet. Onward.

Anonymous said...

Not a timed level on my Ipad

Anonymous said...

Lucky board please!

Unknown said...

Level has changed

Candy Thompson said...

Posting for luck