Candy Crush Saga Level 2888 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2888 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect the four cherries, which need to be unlocked first, then they will drop through the portals into the right side of the board where the exits are.
Stripes, stripe/wrap combos and colourbomb combos are the way to go. If you get a colourbomb next to a stripe or a wrap make sure there are as many of the right colour in the right side as possible before you switch them, the candies are chameleon candies so it might be worth waiting a move to see if they change for the better.
A double colourbomb combo will unlock everything but you will still have to clear the chocolate out of the way.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freckle and coconut wheel vertically to start. Indy

Carol the elder said...

Thanks for the tip to use the wheel booster. I got the two sprinkles together from the space dash when the board opened so I matched them. Luckily when the wheel was set off it went horizontal and wiped out all the chocolate and the fruit dropped with the first move.

Ellie said...

Thanks Carol, I matched two CB s then eventually was able to rid the chocolates. I had a wheel booster but it didn’t help

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Indy! Diane from San Diego

Anonymous said...

Used the colour bomb and the wrap/stripe combo, and the colour bomb and the wrap were adjacent, and there were plenty of that colour on the right side. I swapped them, and that one move completed the level, as I got all the ingredients down and out without the need for another move. In 2888 levels of Candy Crush, that's only the second time I completed a level on the first move.

Flippenheck said...

Close but no cigar

Anonymous said...

I need help....lucky board please!!

Anonymous said...

Post for luck

Anonymous said...

Definitely need luck for this one

Unknown said...

I need 100% a lucky board!!! Very hard level!!! And very few moves!!!
Babis from Greece

Anonymous said...

I dont understand why there are so less comments. This is impossible...already used a lot of boosters but nothing works

Anonymous said...

This aint an easy level...maybe you must call it a difficult or very difficult level

Jean said...

Need some luck!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Deletando o CC.

Daniel said...

non si capisce ma non si riesce a fare, algoritmo cattivo, speriamo fortuna

Daniel said...

subito dopo che ti ho scritto ho fatto livello.... :-) grazie!!!!

Billie Girl said...

Lucky board please

Robin said...

After reading Cookie blog and Candy crusher blogs my first total play thru I didn’t use any boosters, when the level loaded up again I tried a Choclate sprinkle and the Coconut wheel, I ended up first using Coconut wheel to open up the right, then towards the end I had 2 choc. Sprinkles side by side😊 hit them and all cleared and passed the level, the coconut wheel and choc. Sprinkle really helped me, Good luck and ty for all your advice. It worked👍

Tine said...

Posting for luck!!

Cmitch said...

Not getting this!

SlickyNicky#423 said...

Posting for luck 🤞