Candy Crush Saga Level 2901 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2901 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2901 is now a jelly level with 4 sections to clear. The first thing to do is clear blockers along the bottom to get candies into the top section, then make a move in the top to clear some blockers and get candies dropping into the side sections. You need to do this in the first few moves or the licorice will fill up the sides and make it a lot harder to clear the jelly.
Once you have candies in all the sections work in the top or the sides as this will keep the candies moving and create mini cascades which will help clear the jelly.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.
-----------
Below are tips to the original version 
The orders you need will be provided by the lucky candies which drop from the dispensers at the bottom of the board, they will drop through the portals into the top of the board. Be careful to get the lucky candies  away from the spawners when they drop through the portals as the spawners will cover them with licorice and they will be lost. A vertical stripe in the column with the dispensers will get the lucky candies clear of the spawners.
Collect licorice and chocolate as much as possible so that the lucky candies will turn into yellows as these are the hardest to collect.
Don't waste moves trying to destroy the spawners, you can pass without doing that, although the job will be easier if you can clear a couple of them as you play.
It is imperative that you keep the chocolate from blocking the bottom of the board as this is where the lucky candies need to drop and if the spaces get blocked by chocolate you won't get enough lucky candies to collect all the yellows you need.
The video has 33 moves and the game may only have 30, but the principle is the same.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

41 comments:

Rick said...

This is the only level in this episode that I did not complete on the the first attempt. Try to get the licorice and chocolate orders right away. If you have not collected them. the check candies will turn into licorice or chocolate before they turn into yellow candies. Although the order for the yellow candies is the fewest (12), they're the hardest to collect. Most likely, you will run out of moves to collect them, so the fewer moves you make to collect the licorice and chocolate, the more moves you have to collect the yellow candies. A check candy booster will help here. Beware of the chocolate near the check or yellow candies, because it will eat them.

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo furious with this game, I have never had 12 yellows drop yet. I have used boosters, I’ve had the dasher, I’ve had the helmets and I’ve used gold bars, and not once did I ever get 12 yellow. This last game I decided to use my 10hammers thinking more will drop, well of course non did, and I had no more gold bars.

Anonymous said...

This is another 'wait for the lucky board' levels. The lucky candies should be yellow, the liquorice and chocolate come anyway. Getting v bored now.

CC from vero said...

Good tip about the licorice and chocolate Rick. Finished on first go.

Rosalye said...

Dieter Heinz, if this game causes you to use filthy language then quit playing! It's not fair to those of us who don't want to read it!

Anonymous said...

Rock on Dieter. I agree with every word you say. It’s ridiculous.

Bear with me said...

I actually used a bit of strategy to complete this level the first try. I kept resetting until I had two CBs next to each other then waited to use them until I had a fair amount of chocolate and licorice on the board so when I did use them I was already more than halfway to the amount I needed to complete the level. That way I still had enough moves left after I finished getting all the chocolate and licorice to make and gather the yellows I needed. I also used a check booster and a hand switch to place a CB next to a yellow to collect the yellows I had scattered on the board.

Anonymous said...

So, this level is just about waiting for the game to decide to give you enough yellows? I easily clear the licorice and chocolate and then see if the game miraculously sends me yellow candies. (Assuming the board hasn't been taken over by all of the extra chocolate/licorice.) Not fun at all.

Anonymous said...

I really need some help with this one (or luck.) it's not even fun to play. May be here for awhile.

Anita said...

Need help please!

Anonymous said...

Levels like this no longer surprise me..... this should be marked Hard and it’s not. I have tried to get all the chocolate and licorice out of the way but I fail time and time again.....Waiting for my lucky board.

Anonymous said...

posting for the lucky board, played for days and bored static now, even all your tips haven't got me through this level, just don't get enough yellows. HELP.

Anonymous said...

Cookie I need help please!!

nodrog said...

Haven't struggled with a level like, e this for a long time. Need some assistance Please!

Anonymous said...

used check mark boosters and others but no luck,..don't get very many lucky candies falling...

Emsa8 said...

Is marked as hard now but doesn't matter what I do (and also with checked candy or other boosters) I never get enough yellows. The best I ever had were 3 yellows on the board left but no moves any more. Mainly there are 5-8 yellows missing

Kaye said...

Totally boring level. I have lost interest as there is no challenge in waiting for a "lucky" game. I like to get some result for using my brain and sadly these types of levels don't offer anything. Sad CCS has deteriorated to playing aimlessly until you fluke your way through.

Anonymous said...

Me too...used some of the tips here, all kinds of combos...finally only had 2 more to get, spun for +5, got it and no more specials or yellows. I do no better using boosters. :(

steve said...

when all the chocolate and licorice has gone why does it still come when I've got them all not enough yellows falling need a very lucky board plus I had 2hrs free play no chance!

Anonymous said...

The hardest part here is keeping the chocolate on the bottom from blocking the candy drop. The only one that stays open is the middle one. You don't get enough candies dropping from just that.

Anonymous said...

Even when I have all the chocolate and licorice, the special candies still turn into chocolate instead of yellow. You never get enough yellows that way!

Anonymous said...

Not getting enough yellows!! UGH!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally fed up with this level, been doing it for days. I don't mind hard levels but this is sooo boring come on Candy crush sort out

Redz said...

This level is SO frustrating! I can see you must need some ‘skill’ to finish it . . . . . . but one heck of a lot of luck too! 😡 As everyone above says - just not enough yellows around!
I need a three week holiday on a remote desert island to break my CC addiction!!! This level is just causing me stress!!
Thanks for the tips RICK and co .......... I will plod on. 🙄

Mlssrn said...

Am I crazy or did this level completely change overnight?

Monorma said...

This level suddenly changed during this morning to a completely different one for removing jelly! Why?? The original one was challenging but funny.

Anonymous said...

The level changed! Maybe I can pass now.

Redz said...

Can’t wait to look! Yes I’m sad ....... 💪

Sarah said...

Yesss!!! Completely changed, and to a game we’ve already completed!! Bloody stupid!!

Tina said...

Haha Good I thought I was losing it. The comments didn't even resemble the game I just finished which is the jelly version. I'm slower than most. The jelly level was fun and passable. It's funny though all the comments of it being impossible and as soon as they change it us crushers complain. Is there no making us happy LOL

Jake said...

With me nothing changed. Still the same terrible level. After 1 more day i will quit the whole candy crush. Never thought i would do this. Good luck to everybody else....

Anonymous said...

Why can’t I get to level 2901? I passed 2900 it it won’t go the next episode on tablet. Anyone have a suggestion?

Tony Florentino said...

I can't move beyond 2900 on my Android. What gives??

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck and sanity!

Rhodesia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhodesia said...

Re above; I think I looked at the wrong video. Just checked again as I somehow got through this in one move, miracles!

Rhodesia said...

Now I understand I looked at the first video only and did not get as far as the second one !!!

Unknown said...

Good day. The developers changed the elisode

Unknown said...

Sorr, episode.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Deletando o CC.

gp8656 said...

Need help please! Posting for luck.