Candy Crush Saga Level 2902 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2902 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
The first thing to do is open up the board by clearing some of the marmalade. Look very carefully at the board before every move as it is easy to miss good moves when the candies are covered in marmalade.
You need to be looking for colourbomb combos and stripe/wrap combos to have any chance of clearing level 2902.
Be especially aware of the candies in the corners, bottom left and top right, as these can be the hardest to clear.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freckle and wrap together to start to eliminate as much marmalade as possible. Also activated a fish booster which helped with the last jelly. Indy

Anonymous said...

Seems impossible, can’t belive their aren’t more posts. Asking for a lucky board. Please??!!

Anonymous said...

Second time asking for help!! Lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Post for luck

Anonymous said...

IMPOSSIBLE. JUST WASTING BOOSTERS. NEED A BREAK....NO FUN!

Lynda said...

I have been going back to 606 to get full of freckles, wrap/stripes and extra 3 moves and than come back to this level and finding it helps a lot! Thanks for the tip, not sure who it was that said it but thanks!!!!!
Posting for some good luck even still!

Lynn R said...

Another board making me wait for a lucky board to pop up.

Anonymous said...

I am out of boosters now and I am not any closer than I was the first time I played it. I am in need of a lucky board in order to win and move on. This board has really stumped me. Come on lucky board. Pay me a visit.

Rena said...

I need s lucky board. Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Where are all the players? Boring level, curieus where i Am going back to the island.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Granny said...

Wow! Not many posts. Where have all the players gone???

Blondie Blue said...

Hoping for a lucky board .... WTH are Freckles ?

Carole said...

Waiting for lucky moves

JC said...

Not many comments on this one. Need lucky board I went back to 606 as suggested above but it didn’t GI me any thing for beating it

Nellebel said...

Dit moet een makkelijk spel zijn? H E L P

gp8656 said...

This is a hard one. Lucky board please! Posting for luck again.

Stylish said...

Too many bombs, no chance of passing this level, tried with every booster possible, had seven jellies left used 4 hammers and still had 3 jellies so frustrating. please give me a lucky board!!!!