Candy Crush Saga Level 2948 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2948 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2948 is a dual task level, you have to clear the jelly and collect the ingredients to complete the level.
You have only 10 moves to complete level 2948, which is really not many so you need to make every move count.
Avoid clearing the chocolate under the dispensers in the first 2 moves so that you won't need to worry about the bombs counting down, they have a countdown of 8 moves so once you have 8 moves left you can clear the chocolate and the ingredients will drop down.
The first moves can be used to start growing the frog and clearing jelly. You will need the frog to clear the jelly in the bottom right section where you won't be able to make matches.
Look very carefully at the board before every move as it's close to being not enough.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double colourbomb to start. Indy

Anonymous said...

Only 8 moves now.

Zenith said...

I'm coming close on this one. I imagine using a couple of boosters would likely get me through, but going to see if I can do it without them!

Emsa8 said...

Thought this level is impossible with 8 moves only now, even with space dash no chance (didn't try 2 CBs though). But always some jelly was missing. Read in another forum that it's better to work in the bottom to create little cascades in the top. Could open the chocolate with the first move and after the second move (in the bottom) I had suddenly a CB in the top and a stripe close to it. Extreme luck! So after the 3rd move, only some jellies in the top were missing and this was doable (again also with working in the bottom, too).

Jax said...

Horrible level. I used a stripe/wrapped booster and a fish booster. I reset until the stripe and wrap were together. After that it was really straightforward, I even had a move left.

A2 said...

What frog? I have no frog.

Another ridiculous level. Totally relies on luck!

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

used fish with wrapped candy on last move to kill remaining spots. Ignored frog. Woop!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about not clearing the chocolate right away! Passed after 2 tries.

Winegums said...

Is this a joke? 8 moves for me and 10 for the video. Even ten is rediculous. I don’t get the same special candies as in the video. King games are a scam for sure.

Rooska said...

8 moves. Bonkers and impossible

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips.. Got it on the second try...used one booster to smash ....

Texas Red Rose said...

Only 8 moves not 10 like Cookie's video. This is getting tiresome.

Jennifer said...

Excuse me only have eight moves which is making it extremely hard please help

Maddy said...

If you can make the frog early on, the level isn't quite impossible. Place it in the center of the jellies in the bottom square and you will then only need to work on the top.

Robin said...

Hi everyone, I played this level yesterday without coming here first, just couldn’t pass it even this morning a no go,
Then read Cookie advice about not clearing the chocolate away, so I just loaded up and tried again, I did use a choc. Bomb and wrap since I had them, her advice was right, and I passed the level and I didn’t even get to use the boosters that I brought on here, keeping the chocolate blocked for a few moves so they don’t turn into time bombs
Was the way to go, I usually come here first, it just looked like an easy board now I know better, ty cookie I passed after reading your advice now on to the next๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Billie Girl said...

Lucky board please