Candy Crush Saga Level 2957 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2957 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2957 is a dual task level, you have to collect the two ingredients and clear the jelly to complete the level.
You need to get the first ingredient on the board as quickly as possible by clearing the blockers down each side that are stopping it from dropping from the dispenser. Get the ingredient onto the conveyor and then clear jelly while you wait for it to move around to the portals. While you are doing this try to make a sideways stripe to unlock the UFO. 
You need to get candies moving in the bottom half of the board before you can get the ingredient to drop through the portals, so either use combos or the UFO to clear some of the licorice. I would suggest using the UFO when the ingredient is above one of the portals and you are almost guaranteed to get it to the exit.
The second ingredient will appear after the first one is off the board, but only if you make a move that allows it to drop.
Keep clearing jelly while you are working on collecting the ingredients, good combos are stripe/wrap and any colourbomb combo.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot harder than it says need luck

Anonymous said...

I thought so, too. I stopped in the middle of a game to look on here because it was making no sense - the portals were moving, opening and closing while I was watching, without making a move. Often there was a portal in the top half but nowhere for it to go to in the bottom, no portal showing. When I went back the game I was playing had gone but I was able to start another and still seemed to have the spotty booster from the helmets/spaceships/whatever. Everything went swimmingly. Got the first cherry out after two goes, then two stripeys just in the right place to set off the whatjimacallit which then did exactly as Cookie said - cherry went straight out. The rest was just as straightforward, 5 moves to spare. Can't quite believe it really, a very lucky board. So, sorry, no great insights for anyone else, just bafflement.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

cvp said...

I can't believe no one has posted. I have been on this level for days now!! So cl8se!! Just not enough moves!! Always waiting for the lucky board!!

Sultanate said...

Posting for luck

barb W said...

this is a very tricky one. I've had some good boards, but still can't ace it - I either clear all the jelly and left with fruit or vice versa, every move has to take something out or you don't stand a chance.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that there are only 6 comments.
I'm struggling with this one.
By the time I'm able to free the UFO and activate it to open up the bottom of the board I don't have enough moves left to get the fruit out.
PFL

Anonymous said...

wow struggling...posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Gonna need help with this one....lucky board please!!

Jean said...

Need some luck with this level...I’m getting nowhere

Flippenheck said...

Not enough moves...please lucky board

Anonymous said...

Post for luck

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh, come on king, give me a break here. Twelve moves to do all that. Please give me a lucky board.

Hoi said...

This level is terrible boring and never got a good result

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck...

Tisha Thomas said...

This level requires a combination of luck, as always, and skill. I enjoyed it. I was sorely tempted several times to buy boosters to hit one candy to finish the game but didnt give in, kept trying and finally got it. I dont think there is any one secret strategy to pass this level. If you made it this far in the game, you have the skills to do it. Have patience and you can get there.

Bleek said...

Been on this shitty level for a week now.

Blondie Blue said...

POSTING FOR LUCK PLEASE !!! Impossible !!!

Carole said...

Waiting for lucky moves

luckylau said...

Whoa...days on my phone and tablet..not even close...ewwww

Tga said...

This is unbearable

Tga said...

I’ve been playing for days on end. I’ve had it

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous and not enough moves yet again!

Cmitch said...

Really?

Unknown said...

Needs more moves. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous level. No way to get it even with all the boosters. Been doing this since yesterday. Need a lucky board please king.

cvbcb said...

Posting for luck

Annie said...

Need lucky board. Not enough moves and no spaceship

Annie said...

It would be nice if CC occasionally realised there are other ways to make a level interesting and difficult besides just giving you a ridiculously small number of moves and trying to force you to buy extra moves as the only way to pass it. I'm so over this one.