Candy Crush Saga Level 3081 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3081 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
The main focus on level 3081 is clearing the cake bombs as quickly as possible, especially the first one on the right as this is the hardest to clear. Once you have cleared one cake the rest become a bit easier.
Stripe combos and stripe/wrap combos will be the only way to clear the first cake, but once that is cleared you can start to look for colourbombs which you can switch with stripes to start clearing the rest of the cakes.
Don't worry too much about clearing the blockers in the right column, they will be cleared as you work on clearing cakes and any jellies left in that column at the end can easily be cleared using colourbombs or colourbomb combos.
There are only three colours on the board so once you have some space to work it is quite easy to make the combos needed to finish off the clearing.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has this level come out yet? I passed 3080 and have the toolbar on both my iPad and iPhone and I just updated both.

Anonymous said...

You have to wait till Wedn. for the new levels. Doesn't make sense.

Anonymous said...

Easier versions of levels and new levels before others get them.....Makes one wonder, does it not?

Anonymous said...


AGGRAVATING - now we have to wait both on computer and ipad to play future levels. It doesn't make any sence. I'm losing interest - bad enough I have to wait a week on ipad now a week on my computer as well. It seems some people have levels to play on - just don't understand why the new setup.

Janice said...

I was stuck on 3050 for two weeks....then received 15 new levels which I completed in 2 days....then I had to wait 2 weeks before getting another 15 levels to 3080... which is where I am now...for another 2 weeks. But according to help forums there are other levels but I have to wait for them....so officially I have completed the game as I’m waiting now for King to catch up to me?

I’m told to spend the two weeks collecting booster on old levels....why would I want to keep playing old levels?

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Carol the elder said...

With the lovely letters boosters, you should have two color bombs together and that will get you off to a good start. Then plan the combos to hit the most jellies and cakes. Finished first try with nine moves left.

Sborn4 said...

Thanks carol. That worked for me

Anonymous said...

Having a hard time with this one.

Anonymous said...

Very limited moves. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

this one is getting on my nerves.. this is supposed to be relaxing?? posting for luck....

Anonymous said...

"There are only three colours on the board so once you have some space to work it is quite easy to make the combos needed to finish off the clearing".

Whenever I read Cookie say (above) I know I am going to be stuck on the level for a long time. This is no exception.

Grrrrr

Flippenheck said...

Need powerful combinations o every move it looks like and I am not getting them early enough...help please

Anonymous said...

Dreadfully hard level, need a lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Rena said...

Need a lucky board

Chillgirl said...

Having serious trouble with this level. Not even coming close- most of the time, I don’t even get one cake cleared. Help!! Need that lucky board with lots of stripes/wraps!!

Anonymous said...

Needing some luck...

Granny said...

Not even getting close!

yshuummu said...

Impossible

Shari said...

So dam boring. Not near enough moves for what you need to do. No wonder most people find nee games to play!

Billie Girl said...

Posting for luck please

Unknown said...

Posting for luck plz

Unknown said...

Waiting for lucky board

Unknown said...

Thank you King

Cmitch said...

Posting for lick

Anonymous said...

Holding for a much needed Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Need luck