Candy Crush Saga Level 3112 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3112 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect 4 ingredients to complete level 3112 Candy Crush Saga.
The best way to clear this level is with colourbombs and colourbomb combos. You have to unlock candies, break blockers and then get the ingredients to the exits at the bottom.
Stripes and stripe/wrap combos will break the blockers and allow the ingredients to drop down, then you need to get them off the conveyors and down the exit columns. You can do this using a stripe, or a colourbomb, but make sure the ingredients are in the right place when you clear the candies over the exits.
The third and forth ingredients will only drop when you have collected the first ones, there are a maximum of two ingredients on the board at any one time.
Video below completed in 15 moves
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

Francisco Diego said...

I had only 14 moves for this level, but I passed it without booster

Anonymous said...

Ithanks for your tipDieter. Only 14 moves but Got this on second go without using boosters

Bear with me said...

This level pretty much plays itself with cascades. Just realize when the fruit/nuts have a choice, they drop thru the right exit not the left.

Carol the elder said...

My first fruits dropped through the middle, but the last one dropped to the right and there was still a blocker there. I finally had to use a hammer to clear it. The conveyors are your friend so plan moves according to where the conveyors take the matches.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

This is not easy! I had 2 fruits stuck in the bottom.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

I have the first game...it's impossible to beat.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Is it the same level everyone's talking about our am I playing a different one? Can't find a way out to put those fruits down.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Hora de deletar o CC.

Unknown said...

Hi everyone thought I would ask anyone for some tips on passing level 3111 i have been trying now for days and can't get near passing has anyone else found the secret to passing or is it just a lucky board level thank you

Nellebel said...

Tijd om te stoppen met candy crush. Hier word je gestrest van ipv blij. ONMOGELIJK

Unknown said...

Posting for luck