Candy Crush Saga Level 3117 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3117 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3117 is all about the keys, you only have 10 moves to collect all the keys and they are all locked. The first key has to be matched twice to collect it but once you have that one the others are a bit easier.
The first key is always the hardest so look very carefully at the board before you make a move. The best solution is to back out of the level without making a move if you can't unlock the first key with your first move, this will help a lot.
Unlocking the keys will release the cherry and it's done, although quite a bit of luck is involved.
Level 3117 has been changed slightly and below is the latest video by Kazuohk
Original video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Bear with me said...

Thanks Cookie for the excellent advice. The first key is crucial. Ended up using a hammer for the second hit, then was able to collect the rest in the needed moves and without being stopped by a bomb.

Francisco Diego said...

Now 15 moves. Started with a CB/wrap combo and did it with the first move .

Unknown said...

My game froze after the first move.

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

My game has now frozen twice. Not happy.

Helen said...

Following cookies advice, completed it 1st go in only 4moves

Anonymous said...

Got bombs on mine posting for luck

Azzak said...

I am having the same problem as others, game keeps freezing.

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for a lot of luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

hard level need lucky board, normal level also need lucky board this game sucks !

Unknown said...

I have time bombs on this game...impossible.

Kip said...

This is not the 3117 game that is current

Anonymous said...

I see a totally different 3117 level!

grama V said...

I’m seeing a totally different game. Posting for luck as it seems impossible

lisab said...

Anybody got through the new-look 3117. Seems ridiculously hard now.

Unknown said...

Different game as in video. We have to collect items. Hard level

Anonymous said...

Totally different from the original. See no way possible to get through it. Doesn’t seem to matter how many boosters you use. Maybe time to find a new game.

Anonymous said...

I can't even get close to completing this new level 3117. I enjoy a challenge but when there's no way to win it just makes you want to find a new game. Anyone have any tips for beating this level 3117?

patti said...

now i cannot even reset the board .. gives the same board with every reset .. and i have no piggy bank anymore .. what is up with candy crush getting meaner and meaner .. i see no way to beat this board . sigh ..

patti said...

3117 is totally different when i play my google account .. the facebook one looks doable.. we will see.

patti said...

play the one on facebook .. not gameroom not google .. totally different board there and i passed on my first try ..

Anne said...

I always try to play without boosters, but I reckon the guy on helium is back after vacation? Used 2 hammers

D said...

The top key was red. Used color bomb with a red wrap. Finished in 1 move.

Laura said...

Great! Worked for me.