Candy Crush Saga Level 1733 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1733 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You need to score at least 95,000 points in 25 moves to complete level 1733 Candy Crush Saga.
First clear some blockers to open up the board so you can start to make special candies. There are some wrapped candies in the marmalade at the bottom of the board, these will be really helpful to grow the popcorns at the bottom and give you some colourbombs. Colourbombs are the best candies for scoring points and as long as you can either make your own or grow the popcorns into colourbombs you shouldn't have any trouble getting the score needed.
Keep looking for special candies and combos and you will get a good score and since there are only four colours on the board it is quite easy to make the combos needed.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

7 comments:

Glory said...

This is a timed level. Not too stressful. Took a few tries to complete but there are a lot of cascades at the end.

James Day said...

As with other levels, it doesn't show a timer on my android. - You just have to reach the target score. - What puzzled me is it showed a target of 965,180,yet I was winning with 401,350! - The color bombs hidden at the bottom still applies, making it easy to reach whatever the target is

Coffee Slut said...

I must have a different version....it's an ingredient level for me and is proving quite difficult

SueT said...

I also have an ingredient level and I'm not sure what I'm meant to be doing!

BV said...

My version of level 1733 on iPhone does not look like yours. It is a 2 ingredient level with an upside down multi rrow shifting pyramid. Very difficult.

Unknown said...

My level 1733 is not a time level its an ingredient level with conveyor, and it's not easy at all...And it seems not to many have this level

Unknown said...

My 1733 is not the one listed on here. I am finding this difficult. Any help would be appreciated