Candy Crush Saga Level 1784 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1784 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to score 30,000 points in 35 moves to complete level 1784 Candy Crush Saga.
First try to clear some of the blockers to open up the middle of the board and give you more space to work and make special candies.
It is not easy to make the special candies because of the shape of the board, so you need to check the board really carefully before every move to make sure you don't miss any chances. if you can switch the special candies together to make combos better still as this will give you better points. Colourbombs are best for points but any special candy is better than simply switching candies together in threes.
Read our page on scoring more points to see how best to get the points you need.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am only getting 12 moves on this. It is not the same as posted. This is next to impossible. I am getting frustrated with some of my boards are different then the ones posted.

Anonymous said...

My board is different and very hard. This is happening more and more where the boards are different.

Anonymous said...

My board is different too. 25 moves to earn 170,000 points. And to remove caged bombs in two upper corners before they explode. Work from the bottom. Make combos as close to the corners as possible. And wait as patiently as possible for a lucky board. MM