Candy Crush Saga Level 3610 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3610 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect two ingredients to complete level 3610 Candy Crush Saga and the first job is to clear the two cakes.
There is a wrapped candy dispenser on the far right of the board and if you can switch the wraps with stripes the resulting combo will hit both the cakes and also the fishing floats.
The fish from the floats will target the countdown bombs first and then the cakes, so if you only get one or two fish they will clear the bombs but not do much else. You need to hit the floats with combos so that you get lots of fish and some of them will have no bombs to clear so they will have to go to the cakes instead.
Once the cakes are cleared the ingredients have to drop down from the top left into the bottom right, so making moves in the bottom right section when the ingredients are over the portals top left will bring them down and out of the exits.
If one of the ingredients is sitting above the top cake when it is cleared it will either drop it off the conveyor so it doesn't go too far, or if the bottom cake is no longer there the ingredient will be collected.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

44 comments:

Sultanate said...

No comments. Has everyone got through without any problems. I am stuck even after getting 1 hour of CB from didi and combined coconut wheels with it. Need a lucky board posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Agnes Power said...

Need a lucky board!!Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Anonymous said...

So bored of these stupid levels now. They're impossible unless a lucky board is given. This isn't a game anymore. If you have to wait for boards and luck how is that a game

Anonymous said...

Another stupid mindless level. Bored stiff waiting for a lucky board. WTH is going on with these developers? They suck! Let's go back to the old ways with these levels please.

Anonymous said...

Are they making the portal markers smaller or am I going blind?

Becky said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one having problems seeing the portals! Complicated to me! Need some luck!

Becky said...

So frustrating! Not even sure luck s going to help me get past this level!

Robin said...

POSTING FOR A LOT OF LUCK!!!!

Taytay5 said...

Where are the portals? I don't see them. It's hard for me to know what to target if I can't see the portals.

Anonymous said...

can't figure out where the portals are. Also the fish ONLY go to the bombs, they don't even eat away at the cake. annoyed with this level.

KENNET4 said...

Posting for good luck

KENNET4 said...

Posting for luck again

Anonymous said...

Gimme a break sooo hard

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck! Horrible level!

Vonnie Vranski said...

I think id rather run The sweeper or toothbrush out The toilet than getting stuck level after level! Some luck, please?

Anonymous said...

Another stupid level posting for luck pls been stuck on this level for weeks

Flippenheck said...

Help please

rosereddragon said...

What uncooperative cherries! Posting for luck.

callmejackson said...

Jeepers! Help

Unknown said...

posting for luck

DeeBleep said...

I don't know what else to do but to try posting for luck. I've been here for days on 2 devices. I saw more fish in the initial move from Cookies than I've seen in all that time together. Please, Mr. King, I'm down to no boosters, and I can't even see how to buy my way out of this horrid level. A little luck, pretty please!!!

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board. Cant even get close enough to try for extra moves.

Rachel said...

I can clear the cakes but can’t figure out how they fall out of the exits. 😩

EC said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Im the same i can clear the cakes but don't understand where the cherries fall out help

Anonymous said...

Ok been days and no luck at all I used all boosters Time to find a new game

Anonymous said...

Ho hum.....here we go again

Anonymous said...

Gosh I must be silly but I can't get the fruit out at all, as a matter of fact I can't follow where they're going when I clear the cakes! Lady luck please help.

JBR said...

Posting for lucky board, please!!!

Marwanjo said...

Again a level where all players say goodbye to CC. Surprise, surprise. Back to my better, not kingsize, games.

Marwanjo said...

Agree, dont even try. Again and again, dont understand the fuck of this level, waisting time.

Niek said...

Moeilijk level, hoewel niet aangegeven. Misschien een paar dagen rust inlassen en dan opnieuw proberen. Succes allemaal.

Shirley Ragland said...

I need help, as I'm 71 and hanging by a thread!



Kathy said...

How is this not labeled hard? Positioning of the floats prevent making the combos that are so necessary. Need a lucky board.

Pjcastree said...

Lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Lousy bombs. Worthless moves. Ridiculous level.

Unknown said...

Where do they hide the third fruit? It's so frustrating when the game is already not easy

Martinat said...

Horrible level

Tga said...

OMG! Why is this so hard? They all have been for a while. I’m bored and frustrated and never get anywhere.

kp said...

Impossible…. And i see no floaters to help. This may be my last attempt at candy crush.

Unknown said...

IMPOSSIBLE POINTLESS SCAM OF A LEVEL