Candy Crush Saga Level 3712 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3712 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3712 is a very hard level to complete without boosters, I don't think it impossible as I have come to within 1 move of beating it, but you need a lot of time, patience and lives to do it.
The first thing to do is look for chances to make stripes or wraps and if that isn't possible start to clear the blockers. It doesn't matter whether you work at the bottom of the board or on the right as the two halves are separate to begin with, although I found I could make better combos on the right side of the board.
Once you have a bit more space to work look for colourbombs and switch them with stripes or wraps if at all possible. When you begin to get the colourbombs from the popcorns switching them together is always the best option if you can, if not switch with a stripe or a wrap. It doesn't matter if you lose colourbombs by doing this, the task is to grow popcorns, not to get good scores.
Getting the fish for the orders shouldn't be a problem, if you make the combos needed to grow the popcorns the fish will be collected anyway, so forget about them and concentrate on making those combos needed to grow popcorns.


Video by Lisa with 25 moves 

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another ridiculous level... 90% luck. Just hope you can form a lot of combos and have them line up in the right ways to hit the popcorn. Started well one time, but then my luck died... Irritating level.

Francisco Diego said...

I played this level on windows 10. After a lot of attempts I finished it with some of my boosters. What did CC? Game closed himself and I lost all. The same happened also with other levels. I hate this game but I play it. I don't know why. Really help from KING I have not received, but I hope further

Francisco Diego said...

The problem is also, that fishes don't want to eat popcorn

Sunny In Buffalo said...

Luckily I was able to start with full space dash, CB w/wrap was the key, perhaps a lucky board too as I had 13 moves to spare, go figure!

Anonymous said...

Very difficult level. Posting for luck.

Mike said...

One thing I found helpful was check booster as I kept leaving popcorn in top left corner. Just try to match the checks after picking up most of the fish, although it does help reach the fish goal too. One more suggestion is to match CB with stripe after doing first CB with wrap, as second hit tends to blow up the CBs preventing switching 2 CBS together. Don't think I could have done this without SD though.

Sandra Nottestad said...

Agree with Mike. Using check mark booster helped, along with two switches to make needed combos.

Anonymous said...

Sage here: posting for luck.

LynnKaiser07 said...

Going to try using the check this time. Maybe even add the other two boosters. Hopefully it will work for me too! Thanks Mike.

Sultanate said...

Used all boosters number of times still stuck on this level. Need a lucky board posting for luck

Sultanate said...

I given 2 hours of CB from Rami and used all the boosters along with but haven't got through. I am without any boosters now. Need a lucky board posting for luck

Unknown said...

How do you keep the magic helmet

Anonymous said...

Impossible without SD and boosters.

Anonymous said...

Hard level
Need really more moves
Posting for lucky board

Anonymous said...

Really impossible
Need a lot of combos
This is not fun
Gonna stop CC

Anonymous said...

Impossible !!!!

Anonymous said...

Tried check booster but it did not help me. Tried colorbomb with wrapped and then with stripped but still did not help me. Still waiting for my lucky board

Anonymous said...

The fish mess up combos too! How frustrating!

Teresa said...

Such a boring game now. You have to play the same game for a week before you pass. BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Unknown said...

Stated with the double helmet boost. Waited til they were together for maximum impact. Never received another wrapped or stripe candy throughout the game. Another level which you only pass when they want you to. So close to deleting the game and waste my time on another.

Anonymous said...

What!!!!! Posting for luck

Dolce’ said...

This level is just not fair I can make the stripes but don’t end up using them and are use the checkmark and can’t even match them up, Because I am just not that lucky! 🙏🙏🙏 Praying for some luck please 🤗

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

posting for luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Another lucky board and use all your boosters level...not at all fun...frustrated and unhappy :-(