Candy Crush Saga Level 3713 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3713 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3713 is a jelly level with extra thick chocolate covering the jelly and a candy cane square in the middle of the board.
Once the chocolate is cleared from inside the candy cane fence no candies can drop into that section so the only way to clear the jelly is with combos from outside the fence.
To begin with clear some of the chocolate from around the outside of the fence to give you spave to work, then you need to look for combos to start clearing the chocolate inside the fence. Stripe/wrap combos are good but if you can make colourbomb combos these are better, especially a colourbomb/stripe combo.
Remember the chocolate won't spread if you clear some with your moves and it can't spread onto empty jelly squares, however this dark chocolate can get thicker instead of spreading, so you need to keep hitting it to stop it thickening.
Once the chocolate is cleared look at the jelly you have left and work out what you need to finish clearing it from the middle. Don't waste moves as there are none to spare, there's no point making stripes at the bottom of the board that won't hit anything and there is no point making a colourbomb unless you know you'll be able to switch it with something useful.



There are now only 15 moves and below is the latest video from YT.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

24 comments:

Francisco Diego said...

Now only 15 moves

Pjay said...

I got 18 moves.

Carol the elder said...

18 moves with space dash. I surely got a lucky board. I started with SD and CB and stripe/wrap booster. I was able to hit the square several times with CB stripe combos and was lucky to get a stripe/wrap combo placed where it hit the center. I was ledt with 3 empty jellies and only one was inside the square. I used a couple swaps to get good matches.

Vivien said...

Passed on 2nd try used cb/wrap to start also added fish which helped clearing the jelly πŸ˜€

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

POSTING FOR LUCK PLEASE!!!

Fed up said...

Whoa this is a complex one😣

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck...you need luck to finish this one...

Anonymous said...

How are we supposed to win this level with only 15 moves? I don't even have the space dash/helmet/stocking option anymore on my laptop. Posting for the lucky board please.

ashoutz said...

Posting for luck~ my 2nd try!!

Flippenheck said...

Oh crikey help please

BL girl said...

Awful level!

FrΓ€ulein Pop said...

Posting for luck

Dolly Bluejay said...

Also started w/ sprinkle/ wrap combo. Got it first time. Thx for the tip Vivian!!! Love this blog. Thx Ms Cookie and everyone else for tips!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ€πŸ˜Š

Annomous said...

I have been on this game for days now using all of my boosters and still nothing. Even the video you have posted took more moves to get through this game than we have been allocated. This tells me we have no chance of getting through this game unless we purchase extras or lucky enough to be granted a LUCKY BOARD. As I cannot afford to pay for extras I am asking for a LUCKY BOARD PLEASE. LUCKY BOARD PLEASE, LUCKY BOARD PLEASE. CANDY CRUSH really need to rethink the moves on this game.

AnΓ΄nimo said...

SΓ©rio que este jogo Γ© para relaxar??? Hora de excluir o CC, site ridΓ­culo.

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please chocolate is overwhelming!!!!!

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board second time help !!!!!

yshuummu said...

This game sucks!!!! Its rigged to take your money! That is all this game is good for! No skill! Luck only for the rest of the way! Do yourself a favor stop playing because this game because will just piss you off! You wont be able to pass until you give money or king decides to give a lucky board!

Just me said...

All I can say it that I am glad I love playing this game so much or I think I would have given up long ago. Just when I think "Oh, this board looks easy enough," it isn't. lol I have used the few boosters I did have so I am in need of a lucky board really bad. Please lucky board pay me a visit. I need you.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Nellebel said...

Onmogelijk. Please help. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ