Candy Crush Saga Level 3786 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3786 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3786 is a jelly level with quite a few tricky sections to clear. You will need some powerful combos to clear it within the moves allowed.
If you can clear the chocolate in the first few moves you won't have that to worry about later, but this isn't always possible, so if you can't don't worry.
The sooner you can unlock the locked licorice near the top of the board the better, this will open up the board and it will be a lot easier to make the combos you need, stripe/wrap combos are good but will be blocked by licorice so you need to think carefully before you use them.
The best combos are colourbomb combos, switch colourbombs with a stripe or a wrap to clear loads of blockers and licorice so you can see whare you have to clear.
The candies move through portals from the top left to bottom right and from the top right to the bottom left inside the candy canes. You can use the portals to keep the candies moving and often making moves in the bottom sections will help to clear the jellies in the top sections.
The biggest problem apart from the chocolate are the locked licorice, these can be hard to unlock and the falling licorice doesn't help either. Wrapped candies usually work well on these squares and with a bit of luck you may get some from the mystery candies.
You will need a bit of luck as always with levels containing mystery candies, if they give you good things like colourbombs they will be helpful, but they can just as easily give chocolate and bombs which of course will not help at all.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Roger75 said...

First here?
Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Reading comments for this episode is extremely discouaging....SD + lots of boosters required
Really salute those who have arrived here without so much of having SD and / or buying boosters or not using any cheats which are not published here (*,*)

Anonymous said...

The fish booster was useful.

Helen said...

I'm waiting for this level to update. It's usually available before now. Has anyone else got this problem.

Victoria said...

I had to manually update on Android.

Anonymous said...

well it is down to 24 moves ...one less than what she finished with...speaking of finishing...I think I am done...just no enjoyment anymore...it just seems a struggle to win anything and I am not buying any more boosters...the more you buy the more often you are left with one move so you will buy more....

liloldlady said...

Pretty discouraged.....tough level.... posting for luck.

Unknown said...

it's just one turgid, uninspiring booster hungry almost impossible level after another... GIVE UP PEOPLE, it's time King were done.

Helen said...

Passed 1st go, had full 'hat' started with cb/wrap, lucky candies were good ones for me, good luck.

Anonymous said...

Crazy levels one after the other.

I will NEVER buy a thing from King, ever!

Why do I still play?

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

I am on 3783 it says I am at the end I see more level being posted. How can I get more levels on iPad.?

nicx said...

plus amusant il faut toujours des boosters pour passer
besoin de chance please
merci
nic

Anonymous said...

My game is completely different from the video, a new game which I really need tips for. I don't understand CC anymore. Everything is changing daily. I don't have the space dash anymore or other opportunities to earn boosters.

Winegums said...

What’s happening with this level? I have a different board. I’m so sick of this game. I wish King would get his act together. So FRUSTRATING!

Unknown said...

Yeah mine is also way too different than the video. Even with boosters the current level is impossible. Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

This video does not match the game

Old school crusher said...

Damn this game!!! Need luck nearly every board lately!

yshuummu said...

This game sucks something IMPOSSIBLE!!! I quit!!!!

Unknown said...

Impossible level posting for luck ✨

Unknown said...

Lucky board please 🙏

Unknown said...

I am tired of this level 😪

Stylish said...

Another impossible level, algorithm board needed!
Not enough moves to clear the board.
So many frustrating levels in this episode!
Bored, bored, no fun or challenge any more!

gp8656 said...

Horrible level!!!
Posting for luck