Candy Crush Saga Level 3787 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3787 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect all the waffles from the bottom left section of the board to complete level 3787 Candy Crush Saga.
It is impossible to hit the waffles using combos so you have to rely on the fish and the stripes from the dispensers at the bottom of the board to collect them for you. This, of course relies a lot on luck!
The first job is to collect the keys using combos or colourbombs, whichever you can make and the fish from the float will help a bit if it gets hit by your combos.
You need to take note of how the fish work to have an idea how to pass. If you hit the float at the bottom of the board the fish have an order in which they will target the candies, they will never target the waffles.
The fish will target the locked keys first, then the unlocked keys and once the keys are all collected they will target special candies in order, wraps first, then stripes and finally colourbombs. You need to remember this when you are making combos as the fish can easily spoil any combos you are trying to make if you hit the float at the wrong time.
Once all the keys are collected you can start to make combos to hit the stripes at the bottom and they in turn will clear the waffles for you, this is where you need a bit of luck as you need sideways stripes and the stripes are fairly random so you will get vertical ones when you don't want them.
The fish from the floats are only really useful if you hit the float with combos and get more than one fish. If you get one fish it will hit the wraps and give more fish instead of hitting the stripes.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

35 comments:

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Most of the stripes from the dispensers came out vertical, not horizontal, YIKES! I had used a lucky booster and did it save the day.

Carol the elder said...

Two tries with the space dash, the check booster, and a bushel of hammers and I got it. . The stripes seldom come out horizontal.

Anonymous said...

Another level that I need to post for luck. I hope this doesn't become a habit.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this level has not been labeled as extremely hard. Don't start with extra boosters, you will just waste them. The waffles on bottom left side have to be hit 5x. I had 1 hour of free play and never came close. Waiting for lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to complain to King about this level? It's impossible. Have played it about 40 times and haven't come near to beating it.

Emsa8 said...

Always when I think it cannot get worse, CC succeeds in doing an even more disturbingly crazy level. Last try I started well and ok, many stripes were vertical (and the last waffles are soo difficult as one needs so much luck in getting horizontal stripes and hitting them). But it's unsolvable, when the last 2 moves NO STRIPE AT ALL fell. As I did not want to use 6 hammers, I will have to play it obviously again and again and again (even with always full helmet it's often clear after 15 moves that I have no chance at all)

Anonymous said...

My fish just target ordinary candies, not oncd have they hit a stripe. Awful level.

Anonymous said...

Each time ive used the check booster it turns into an ordinary candy??
Posting for luck as played this level nearly a hundred times and cant get close.

Funny Pupppy said...

I've played this awful level 100+ times. It is impossible. I even got the Party Booster and just when I thought it looked like I would finally pass it, the game just said "oops" and I have to end the game. That has happened 2 times with this booster. Why??! I'm not sure what is happening that is causing this, but it's really frustrating!!! Please help!

Funny Puppy said...

Follow Up. I figured out what is happening with the Party Booster. When it explodes and releases the special candies they end up in the waffle section. When those change to the special candies it automatically takes your chances away because there aren't enough waffles to meet the ingredient quota. What an impossible level!

Anonymous said...

Go for a “tick” candy booster and see if you can get them in the main part of the screen. Worked for me first time. I can’t see any other way of doing this level.

Tine said...

The tick booster did it

Rita said...

Posting for luck as played this level nearly a hundred times and cant get close.

Rita said...

Me too 😩

Rita said...

No way! Posting for luck, helpppp pls
😳😊

Funny Puppy said...

The only way to win this is full helmet, use all the boosters (including the check mark) and get a lucky board. Otherwise forget about it! I finally passed after 5 days straight. Good riddance!

Rita said...

Posting for lucky 🍀

Netski said...

This was a nightmare. I no longer can retain space dash etc but can restart without losing a life (my husband has lost that too so I guess we are all at different stages of being screwed by King. I played and failed the level, closing out normally so as to lose sugar drop candies which distract the fish from stripes. Then went to level 1and loaded up morts helmet. I restarted until I had the colour balll next to a wrap of the same colour as some of the keys so the keys were all destroyed in first move. That got me through after days of trying. Good luck

Anonymous said...

This level Sucks!!

Anna said...

Very accurate representation of what happens on this level.

Anna said...

My checkmark booster is broken too. Just turns into a regular candy. This is going to be very frustrating. Grrrrr. Ps: I hate those useless fish!!!!

Anna said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Fish will target sugar drop candies before any specials. Kind of kills the usefulness of the fish when the bobber spits out one fish and it collects a sugar drop candy instead of one of the specials.

Jax said...

I got this on the second go with no boosters, so it is possible, very possible.

I made a stripe and wrap next to each other and hit all the keys then just kept hitting the fish float.

Contrary to what Cookie has said the fish will hit the waffles if there are no other specials on the board.

Good luck.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck
And a Halloween clue
To refill your dash,
3711....will do!
BOO!

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Have you guys noticed if you have a few waffles left, the fish never go after those even lots and lots of fish float?

Anonymous said...

Here’s how they make this impossible to beat first I have 27 moves not 30 but most importantly the stripes at the bottom that the fish hit are aimed at the waffles in this video on my screen the stripes that fall are aimed up which does no good I’m thinking they think their players too stupid to figure that out the stupidity lies on their end

Anonymous said...

This is a really hard level...the stripes are mostly vertical..not fun at all, you can only pass with a lucky board :-(

Anônimo said...

O que é reforço de carrapato?

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Hora de excluir o CC.

anonymous said...

I passed on the third try using the wheel from my boosters
plus i had two color bombs together
might’ve been some luck also as i wasn’t totally sure how to pass this level
how

Shystar said...

Posting for luck