Candy Crush Saga Level 3797 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3797 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3797 is a score level, at the moment you have to score 55,000 points to complete the level. 
To get this score is very hard and you will have to make some colourbombs to have any chance at all of getting near the score.
You will see there are yellow bombs along the bottom of the board which you can't clear using normal combos or colourbombs, however there is a double colourbomb combo locked in the middle of the board, these colourbombs will clear all the bombs at the bottom once you collect enough keys to unlock them. The keys drop from the top at intervals as you make moves so just collect them as they appear.
The double colourbomb combo will clear the bombs, but this won't give you the score you need so you need to make your own colourbombs and use them on any colour that has a lot of candies on the board, or to help make more colourbombs.
If the board shuffles and brings the bombs into play, don't switch them together unless you have no choice, instead try to get a colourbomb next to one and clear them that way, this will give you all the points you need.
Another way to clear the bombs and get the points is to make a colourbomb and hit it with a stripe or a wrap to detonate it, this usually causes the colourbomb to clear the bombs and then you will easily get the score needed.
I have posted two videos below, the first one scrapes through using normal combos and the second uses a colourbomb detonated by a stripe.
Video by Cookie

Video by Kazuohk
This video scores well over 200,000 points by hitting a colourbomb with a stripe. This is obviously the way to complete this level now the score has been increased.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don’t start with a double CB. Use the CBs on single colors. I tried hitting a CB with a stripe, but it didn’t clear the yellow bombs. It did cause a reshuffle and I was able to get a CB next to a yellow bomb. By this stage I had the score.
- Boris

Pjay said...

Good advice on not using a double colorbomb to start. I did...but then was not even close to hitting the required score.

Carol the elder said...

The keys are very slow to drop, but you have to get them all to unlock the color bomb combo. Keep working at making spaces for the keys to drop. Luckily, I got the CB combo before the yellows counted down and the target point count barely got over 55,000 with six moves to go.

Unknown said...

Need better boards

Sunny In Buffalo said...

Just got it! Mine was different than video, 35 moves w/ 30 ct bombs. After many failed attempts...got the keys, then just kept making moves while letting the bombs count down to 1 before combining the CBs. As Carol stated the bombs were slow to drop. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help, Cookie. This worked for me.

Rhodesia said...

I started with a colour bomb and a wrap and had the points needed in the first move Then just had to clear the board.

Anonymous said...

Posting for much of luck.

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck as I have very few boosters

Anna said...

Posting fo luck

Ness said...

Where are the keys?!!!!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

joy said...

Very good tip! Thanks Rhodesia! Worked for me first try. I had been on this level for days without success.

Debbie Holden said...

Need a lucky board

Jonah said...

Posting for luck again

collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level.

Anonymous said...

In case it helps anyone: the keys drop about every 5th move. So try to make that move one that won't drop a key where it might be hard to get.

Meanwhile, just make as many specials as you can. Color bombs are best. Once you get your double color bombs unlocked, swap them right away. Then try to keep making color bombs and swapping them with colors with the most on the board.

Anonymous said...

Impossible level, keys come too slow

Deb said...

This board is almost impossible. I used a flying saucer. 3 switches. 2 hammers. Extra moves and still didn’t win. Then I figured I would try getting the keys by staying on one side of the board while I let the chocolates build up on the other side without destroying them. That was the answer to my problem on this board. Glad to be done with it.

JJ said...

Should be an easy level but as with all now impossible without boosters. I do work but play first thing in the morning, my lunch breaks and after work (sad I know) I find I am lucky to complete one level per day. Don’t get me wrong I don’t want to rush through but I get stuck on nightmarish hard levels for at least three days. So would like to at least pass easy levels after 30 tries.

I started with free stripes and packet and sprinkle bomb and still had to use flying saucer to finish and only just made it.

Player said...

Can you come up with levels that are easier to pass...read without a lucky board?

Player said...

Come on!!!!!!

Player said...

Not possible without using boosters or a minimum of boosters...there are players who don't buy boosters you know...this level sucks...

Player said...

So how many times you need to play this level before you let players pass...100 times...200 times??????????? It's becoming more ridulous the further you get in cc

Anônimo said...

Realmente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Este nível é o final do CC para mim. Hora de excluir este jogo ridículo. Sorte para quem fica.

Nancy said...

Very hard, can’t control when the keys drop! By the time the last key drops, not enough plays to get the points!
....and I only have very few boosters😬

Laura said...

CB/wrap combo gave me over 375,000 points in one move. Good luck!

Yoshi said...

After collecting the keys hit the CB with a stripe. I’m not sure what happened but it caused a chain reaction that gave me the score needed.

Sparkyjo said...

Posting for luck please

Pinky said...

Posting for luck please !!!!

Shystar said...

Posting for luck

yshuummu said...

This level is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Another ridiculous stupid level.

Unknown said...

THEY HAVE CHANGED THE REQUIRED POINTS 200,000 HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!

Unknown said...

This level will make me quit. 200000 points is impossible!

The Family said...

Me too!

Unknown said...

This level sucks so much. It probably will be my last one...

Cirana said...

I felt like a crazy person after watching the help videos (which I only ever do if I’m THAT stuck) and they all had 55000 points... like wtf CC? This may be the level that makes me quit.