Candy Crush Saga Level 3809 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3809 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You need to clear the four spawners from the middle section of the board to complete level 3809 Candy Crush Saga.
This is a strange level, it can be almost impossible to pass, or very easy, depending on the start you get.
First of all look very carefully at the board and find the places where you are able to make stripes or wraps, there are only a few places around the sides. It isn't possible to make colourbombs.
Once you make a wrapped candy you will probably find that many more will make themselves and keep the cascades moving. You may only need to make a few moves and let the board do the rest.
You won't get any candies dropping into the middle as the spawners explode, but that isn't a problem since they can be hit easily from outside the candy canes.

Video by Cookie completed in 11 moves



Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

TC53 said...

I started with color bomb and wrap from Morts helmet. Then focused on making and setting off wraps. Trick is to get wraps next to spawners. Got first spawner, then rest blew up with second one. Luck, probably.

Francisco Diego said...

I started also with a CB/wrap combo and finished it with the first attempt with only one move.

Anonymous said...

Lucky to get wraps next to spwaners. Finished with 17 moves left

Anonymous said...

Super Fun Level! Started with 2 CB's together and the cascades did the rest.

Donna said...

I also started with a colorbomb wrap combo and finished with the first move

Anonymous said...

Mine only has 12 moves and cookies surround he middle portion from he beginning! Ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

Started with 2 CBS, but didn’t have a CB wrap combo. I did have several wraps land near the spawners while playing. Used the CBs to clear colors. I lucked out with only using one lollipop to end the game. Was not my first try. Good luck. Jerseygirl

Anonymous said...

Hoping for a lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Can’t do it
Use a lot of boosters but can’t finish the level
Posting for lucky board
Hope so

Anonymous said...

How can you finish this level with 13 moves ?
Need very lucky board

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Boring again again again

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Graeme Pratt said...

This is one of those dumb levels where the algorithm plays with itself and you sit and watch while it masturbates.

Ramona said...

Can't get the bottom middle spawner. I have tons of vandy popping, but bottom spawner remains. Guess I'll just build up lollipops and go back to it later

nicx said...

besoin de chance please
merci
nic

Anonymous said...

No spawners at all on this level on my android tablet.

Anonymous said...

What the hell is going on here, my 3809 is completely different than what she shows....I don't know what is wrong :(

Posting for luck :(

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Hora de excluir o CC.

Unknown said...

This level is what I see on 3806 not 3809. They must have reordered them!