Candy Crush Saga Level 2474 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2474 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2474 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it.
The first thing to do is collect the two keys from the top left and right of the board, you need to do this is the first two or three moves as there are only 12 moves to complete the level.
Once the first two keys are collected the final one will drop into the jelly in the bottom part of the board. Clear some of the blockers so that the candies drop into the jelly and the key will likely be collected as the candies drop.
Once all the keys are collected you need to think very carefully about your moves as you only have a few left to clear all the jelly.
Don't waste moves trying to clear the spawner, you don't have enough and it won't cause too much of a problem, in fact if you work near the bottom of the board the spawner is likely to be cleared by the cascades anyway.
Although you should be making moves in the jelly remember to check the whole board for chances to make a colourbom or other combo that might be useful, but only do this if you have enough moves to spare and it's the best move available.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

17 comments:

Westcar said...

I did it on try 2. Used three boosters. Without them I would still be trying.

merlion said...

Passed it using 2 extra moves won spinning the advert wheel.

Unknown said...

This is a weird level. At first glance, it would seem impossible. Keep resetting on phone or i-pad until it is possible to get the first two keys in the first two moves. From then on its pure luck. When the right board comes, you won't have to do too much to clear the last key and jellies.

steve said...

Read all the hints, switched till I got the right board, got all 3 keys in 3 moves, even got a colorbomb and still ended with 2 left.

steve said...

Finally got through this ridiculous one, here is how.
Used all three boosters
shifted through the boards until I got one I liked
got all 3 keys on the first move
took me another 9 moves to finish.
Glad I'm done with one

Carole said...

This level is not 2474. It is the previous one!!!!

Tga said...

Oh for the love of Pete! Absurd

txgranny said...

I don't know how to reset on my computer or phone without loosing a life! Even with booster I haven't gotten anywhere on this one.

Caz said...

Well this board is fixed anyway. Often there are no moves that let you into the bottom section even when the first two keys have gone. Plus l am sick of hearing that people can reset to get a better board: l used to be able to and now can’t. How fair is that?

Caz said...

(No point using boosters either. Would you believe l used all three and there still wasn’t a workable move to hit even one key with any of them.)

Anonymous said...

Stupid asinine level.

Gracie said...

I can’t reset anymore, so annoying.

ReggieZ said...

I've been getting nowhere with this one. Going to try the reset idea....

Unknown said...

I'm giving up on Candy Crush. This level is not fun at all, and not my definition of a relaxing game.

Unknown said...

Not the best level. 12 moves, if I haven't got three keys in four moves not much point in continuing.
Well done King, where is the strategy in waiting for a "lucky board". How can you sift and choose a lucky board ?? Please help my sanity.

Losing lives in the first five moves really is not constructive !!

Unknown said...

Took weeks to get thru last 2 levels and I was so happy to finally move on then I get to this level ugh here I go again!! Even got 3 great boosters from bean stalk used them all for the half hour still didn't pass gonna take a break lol nice to have like 4 easy ones in a row for once just once

Anonymous said...

What is the point of a game that you're actually told u won't pass until u get a lucky board? Like what's that all about?