Candy Crush Saga Level 3892 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3892 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3892 is a dual task level, you have to collect colourbombs and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
The colourbombs are provided by the lucky candies which drop from the dispensers in the bottom half of the board. To get more lucky candies you need to clear the locked licorice which is blocking the dispensers along the top of the bottom section. An easy way to do this is to switch a stripe or a wrap with a colourbomb, this will also go a long way towards clearing the blockers and jelly in the top part of the board.
Once you start to get colourbombs switch them together to get the best clearance of the top half and also give you more colourbombs.
This can be quite a fun level to play with lots of explosions. Don't try to play the colourbombs one at a time, you may not have enough moves and switching them together works better.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Roger75 said...

Many explosions, I like it!

Judie said...

2nd try started with 1 cb. Passed it with no double cb's but just using them to get the major color at the top. Probably just lucky.

Anna Errington said...

What happened to the music?? I is not on any of my devices. I checked the star button and music button and yes the music is turned on. But no mucic plays :-( Its a tune I especially like; this tune its simple , relaxing but not boring. Any body have a clue what happened? I am aware many people turn the music off but I love the music. BTW I got this one first try.

Rhodesia said...

That was fun :-)

JC said...

Anna, check your speaker settings on your devices and make sure the volume is turned up there as well. Congrats!

Rosita said...

I cannot pass this. Help pls

Jonah said...

Posting for luck again

Flippenheck said...

It should be easy but finding it tricky...... Help please

Cindy said...

🥰

Cindy said...

👏👏👏

Cindy said...

👏

Cindy said...

🙏🙏🙏

Robin said...

Unable to get through the blockers on the top left. Have used multiple double colorbombs but more licorice keeps dropping so you can't clear the jelly. Lucky board please?

Annu said...

Having trouble with this one. Can’t get the jellies on the top left. Please help with a lucky board.

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck

Texas Red Rose said...

Not enough turns. Will have to wait until King decides for me to win.

SoulrRunner said...

After hundreds of spins on the jackpot spinners I have won 3 times in the last 3 weeks. I think I have figured it out. The trick is to pick the one that will land on the jackpot. There are 8 so not including the jackpot pick one of the remaining boosters. I know that may sound obvious but how else can one explain winning 3 times in 3 weeks.

Tina said...

Lucky board please

Tony said...

Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Hora de excluir o CC.

Trini said...

Aim bto get a cb stripe combination with the stripe with plenty colours on the rop section. That clears d top

Kay said...

Posting for luck