Candy Crush Saga Level 3902 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3902 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3902 is a score level, you have to score at least 50,000 points to the level.
Grow the frog by matching it to start with, it only needs 3 matches to get to fully grown, then you can use it either to clear one of the keys or to hit one of the popcorns. The keys unlock the middle of the board which gives you more space to work on making colourbombs and other special candies.
You need to make colourbombs every chance you get and use them on a single candy, especially the frog colour. If you use any colourbombs to grow the frog you can use the frog to grow the popcorns and get more colourbombs. You won't get the score with normal combos so you really need those colourbombs.
Don't switch colourbombs with another special candy, always use them on a single cany to get the best scores.
The score may be changed at a later date but the video below is completed with over 100,000 points. If the moves are reduced from the original it may still be relevant, watch the video to see if the score is reached in the moves you have.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep it’s true, airplane mode is gone! Also my frog would only grow once no matter how many times I hit it. This was the 1st level I had to reset, so although I read ap mode was gone, now I know for sure.... this 6 year crusher WILL NOT be playing next weeks double torture impossible levels episode without it. Thank you King for totally ruining this once wonderful game.

bc said...

if you have any, use 2 hammers to break the keys first and everything seems to go back to the basics after that.

Anonymous said...

My frog didnt ever grow despite about 10 switches

Anonymous said...

My frog doesn't glow when it is full. Try clicking on it, it might be full.

Anonymous said...

I think your frog did grow, but the animation is broken - try using your frog even if it doesn’t appear to be ready.

Anonymous said...

The target is now 65,000

LynnKaiser07 said...

I always thought that switching the color bomb with a special candy gave the best score. Is it true that you get more points switching it with one plain candy?

Subee57 said...

Yes

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Thanks for all your usefull tips :)

Catherin01 said...

Posting for lucky
Board please

Catherin01 said...

Lucky
Board soooo bored

Anonymous said...

Hoping for a lucky board please.

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck. Difficult!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Não vou perder meu tempo com este jogo manipulado. Hora de excluir o CC.

Rena said...

I need a lucky board

Kay said...

Posting for luck

D said...

My level 3902 is totally different