Candy Crush Saga Level 2213 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2213 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to grow the two popcorns into colourbombs to complete level 2213 Candy Crush Saga and you only have 12 moves to do it.
This is not as hard as it seems as there are two UFO's on the board which will help to grow the popcorns for you. First though, you have to unlock and detonate one of the UFO's.
You need a good start to have a chance of passing level 2213, which means you need to be able to make a stripe or a combo fairly quickly to unlock one or both of the UFO's. Once they are unlocked you need to hit one with a stripe to detonate it and it will place one wrap close to the popcorns and the other two in the blockers. The wrap from the first UFO will launch the second one and this will hopefully complete your orders or at least grow one of the popcorns.
A well placed stripe or combos should finish off growing the second popcorn if needed.
Scroll down the page for the original tips and video if your level is different.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the comments for this lousy game,or did everyone quit playing C.C.this one is impossible.

Unknown said...

I think so

Anonymous said...

This level is awful. Impossible without boosters or a good deal of luck with only 12 moves. UGH

iMac said...

Lame

shazz60 said...

Have to use boosters on this, impossible otherwise.

snow said...

done 1st try no boosters. I made some stripes and used one on a pop corn and one to hit a saucer then i made a stripe/wrap combo on the top left and that hit the saucer on the top right which hit the other saucer and the popcorn game over

Unknown said...

I have struggled with this so watched some tutorials on YouTube. I noticed they had 50 attempts where I only get 12.

Lorraine said...

This isn’t happening without boosters !

Jathy said...

Luck

Robin said...

I read posts and watched videos, first two times did not pass 3rd time used a chocolate sprinkle and also a UFO which opened up the other UFOs
And opened the board, there was only 12 moves on this one and doing this I passed. used my phone, actually since I started playing I've never used anything else. Good luck everyone

Unknown said...

sorry i wont be playing any longer levels not fun any more to many levels need lucky boards no skills needed just sad levels impossible to pass ive played for years not wasting any more time fun has gone out of the game now good luck every body

Dotty said...

2213 is impossible I watch Suzy play this and she has 50tries what is going on discusted

Unknown said...

Those two UFOs are not placing in between the popcorn. For the past one month I have played more than 1000 time. It's impossible to win this level.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see how this is done without every booster in the book times 10. Candy crush used to be fun but not any more. Unless you spend a ton of money it's impossible. I think I'm outta here.

JuleP said...

The UFOs don't help to eliminate the popcorns. They shoot somewhere, but not near the popcorns 😠
And above all I have to catch ALL cream blockers, not only the popcorns 😨

Brainless, boring and a big bullshit 💩

JustMe said...

Help!

Unknown said...

This game is ridiculous,yes they have increased moves to 20 but the reds are 4 hits and the sheltered bombs take 4 hits.Kings way of making you pay which will be NEVER.

Unknown said...

I forgot to mention that the Reds what ever they are called are under icing as well.Welldone KING FOR COMING UP WITH THIS ONE.

Unknown said...

The popcorns took only two hits to blow up on the video,but know they are encapsulated bombs they take 4 hits and the ufo,s don,t go anywhere near them like the video shows they do.

Mickey said...

My 2213 looks completely different. Please help!

Lb said...

Help! This level is impossible! I've been trying and trying to complete this level but I am not having any luck. Please CC help me to complete this level!!
If anyone has any ideas on how to beat this levels please let me know how. Thank you everyone!! Good luck all and Stay safe stay healthy!!

W said...

Is this level even possible now?