Candy Crush Saga Level 3965 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3965 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3965 is a multi task level, you have to grow the 4 popcorns and use the colourbombs as well as clearing the jelly to complete the level.
You need a bit of luck at the start to break into the bottom half of the board, but once that is done it gets easier as you have more space to make combos.
What you really need, and maybe the only way to clear the jelly and collect the orders, is a colourbomb/wrap combo. The sooner you can get this combo the more chance you have of clearing the level.
Once you have broken into the bottom part of the board keep looking for those combos, but wrapped candies are the best specials as they will grow the popcorns better than any other special candy and clear the most jelly.
Once the popcorns are out of the way it will get much easier to clear the remaining jellly and complete the level.


The video below by Kazuohk starts with 26 moves but it is completed in 20 moves so is still relevant as there are now 21 moves available to complete level 3965
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

38 comments:

Roger75 said...

Done x3

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.
Roger76.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.
Roger75 (the real one, lol).

Anonymous said...

Phew....completed with gold trophy :)
Back to collecting boosters...before the next episode, which started with a super hard level (-.-)

Carol the elder said...

Space dash plus bonus stripe/wrap, tried to go for wraps as Cookie suggests. Finally got close and spun the wheel for free moves and was lucky to get 15 moves. Finally finished it with a hammer and a swap. Not looking forward to the next episode!

Anna said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Where’s KK with his usual episode completed onto next one/see you next Weds BS.?

Anonymous said...

Impossible. Hate this level.

Mart said...

Thanks for the advice cb and wrap worked a treat got it first try. I don't know why this is rated hard whilst others that took me days have no rating.

cedarberry said...

I've played this level only about three times, with no boosters (I got nothing!) but I've noticed that with the boards I'm getting, there is literally only one move available on the board at a time. I'm spending my moves up quickly and not making ANY headway. Also, in the comments section if I see that someone passes the level with FULL SPACE DASH and a bunch of other goodies, I skip the rest of the comment, it's just not helpful to me. (Full disclosure....I don't get the space dash anymore, so I'm bitter. = )

Unknown said...

Another bullshit level.. posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Live to play this game but seem to be always waiting for a lucky board! More moves please!

Anonymous said...

This is not doable! Will be giving up like the rest of the players!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

donna said...

just playing over and over and not even getting close...no space dash or anythng...just keep playing waiting for a lucky board...starting to waste too much time and not even enjoying it anymore

Anonymous said...

POSTING FOR LUCK

Anonymous said...

��More moves needed

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Grandma said...

I'm finding this really hard to get wraps and stripes let alone together help needed please with lucky board

nicx said...

besoin d'aide et de chance please
mzrci
nic

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Skylark said...

Got close a couple of times, but not a very interesting level to have to keep repeating!

Alessandra said...

How is this not considered a difficult level?
Ugh it’s so utterly BORING as well
It’s obviously trying to make me use up my very few lollipops by ensuring I don’t get closer than 3 jellies. .... Infuriating. !

Player said...

Finally a level that is a bit fun. Didn't pass it yet though....many tries already and got close...patience patience patience

Missy said...

Posting for luck plz!

Julllie said...

The hint says: you need a bit of luck. If you then look at the video its obvious you need a lot. In the video the wrapped candies just fall down and in addition on the right spot. I need that kind of luck too🤣🤣

Julllie said...

Please give me luck!

Marielle said...

Posting for luck ...

Unknown said...

Pls hlp to pass this hard levels mom

Nanann said...

I passed this by using the fish. They appeared several times and cleared enough for me to finish off the board.

Tricky said...

Impossible

yshuummu said...

Another bullshit stupid boring IMPOSSIBLE level!!! Man I hate this game!!!!

sonbeam said...

ok waiting for the lucky board

Old school crusher said...

Need a lucky board please!!!

Martinat said...

Horrible level

Megan L said...

The only time I get even remotely close is by using wraps, especially with a color bomb as stated above. Try try again!

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨ 🙏