Candy Crush Saga Level 4080 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4080 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4080 is a score level, your score will be shown when you open the level and I won't give the numbers here because it could easily change in the future.
There are bombs on the board which will help you to get the score you need and they will drop onto the main part of the board as you play.
Obviously you are going to need some colourbombs to hit the bombs and get the score you need.
If you can hit the popcorns in the sides with special candies and combos you will get more colourbombs which you can then use to get more score.
The only tricky part is clearing the bombs before they count down to zero.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Francisco Diego said...

I had only 500000. Thank you. First go.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.
Roger75.

Never pay a cent Bobby said...

950,000 today but easy. Started with one CB and got lots of them playing, ended with over 1.5 million.

Cher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cher said...

Fun level! Ended with over 2,200,000 points. Thanks King!

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Yes!!!! A fun level, just have to check the bomb countdown for which I needed a hammer.

pamccabr said...

Posting for luck

Ian said...

Last post 6th January, shows our far in front people are because that played the levels when they were easy!!!

Deb said...

We now need 950,000 points. Not fun for those of us behind the leaders. King is doing this backwards!! Make it hard for the leaders, then after they get through, give us other slow players an easier game. So many of my friends have quit playing

Anonymous said...

POSTING FOR LUCK

Erick S said...

Fun level! Slightly challenging, but just keep an eye on the countdown bombs, make specials, and pair color bombs with regular candies to make your score grow. Good luck everyone, and thank you. Happy Crushing!

Cindy said...

🥰

Sparkyjo said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Seriously??? Now 950,000 with only 13 moves. On top of that, king has removed my spinning for extra moves and very few gold or boosters. I've never spent $ though I watch lots of ads. L

Lynn Taylor said...

The level now requires 950,000 points in 13 moves. No matter what I do I usually get from 100,000 to 150,000 points. This could soon lead to my abandoning Candy Crush.

Andy said...

I've had the same problem as Lynn above for the past week and a half. Have contacted king twice about it with no response.

Lynn Taylor said...

This morning the points required was reduced from 950,000 to 107,000. That made it quite easy to beat the level. It begs the question of why would King have place such a ridiculously high number on the level (950,000). Was the motive to get players to spend money on boosters. I enjoy the game, but I have never and will never spend money on boosters. I do see the ads posted, but I will not spend money.

Unknown said...

It is now a 4 cherry level, not scored