Candy Crush Saga Level 4118 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4118 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect 6 ingredients to complete level 4118 Candy Crush Saga.
The first 5 of the ingredients will drop out of the exits when you collect the keys at the bottom of the board, one key for each ingredient.
The final ingredient is the one that you will have to work on collecting. It is on the conveyor at the top of the board and as you are collecting the keys it will be travelling around the conveyor. Once it gets to the end of the conveyor it won't drop out onto the board, it has to drop into the spaces where the other 5 ingredients were. The cherry will drop through into the square bottom right, inside the candy cane fence, then move along the bottom to the exit on the bottom left.
So you can see that when the cherry gets to the end of the conveyor you need to clear at least one of the bottom squares that are inside the candy canes so that it can drop down. If you don't get it off the conveyor it will move back to the start and you will fail as you won't have enough moves left for it to move to the end again. You only have one chance to collect the final cherry.
A wrapped candy close to the exit on the left will help a lot.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

45 comments:

VIVIEN said...

Used full stocking & added the coconut wheel which helped get last cherry

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board

Anonymous said...

What can I say...posting for a very lucky board

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one having trouble with this level? Can't get it for the life of me. Lu ky board .....please!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great instructions! I had no idea how to get the last cherry out :) kik

Anonymous said...

Lucky board Please .......

EL BEATLE said...

Thanks for the advice. After a couple of attempts to do it (without success), I then read the "How to" guide on here and did it on the next attempt using a licorice wheel .

pamccabr said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!! Another ridiculous level!! Going to try a new game. This is getting too frustrating

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Not dealing with this all wkend

pegworkman said...

pfl is all i got

Becky said...

I need lots of luck! I'm not even getting close!

jenn2727 said...

posting for luck

Jim said...

Used coconut wheel and got it done on first time. Stripe wrap combos are what you need to make

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Boring nerf

Anonymous said...

Impossible impossible impossible - tired of these levels.

Erick S said...

I won this with a full space dash, found it to be a fun level. The tips by Cookie and others are spot on for it. I collected the keys right away, which automatically collected 5 of 6 cherries. I also used combinations to help the cherry on the conveyor belt advance faster (when on the way down, avoiding them when the cherry was rising, setting the table and knocking out chocolate during those moves). Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

nicx said...

besoin d'aide et de chance please
merci
nic

collenfan said...

Another challenging level...posting for luck

Jelly said...

Posting for luck - tough level!!!

Blueblood said...

This is hard, need help

emily said...

After reading the hints here, I played the level but failed to collect the last cherry. I tried several times before I realized that if I waited to collect the last key until the very last cherry on the conveyor was in position both cherries would be collected at the same time. the hints here have been great! I hope my method helps someone out there!

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

To Unknown on July 13th, brilliant!!! Thank you. Followed your advice and I completed the level the next time. Great advice!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for lucky board.

Unknown said...

I followed the advice of Unknown from July 13th also and got it right away! Thank you for sharing a winning strategy!

Mand said...

Unknown 13th July. Thanks brilliant tip. Took me quite a few goes to set it up but worked a treat.

Tammy Caison said...

Another bs level. Am looking 4 a new game. Not fun to constantly post 4 help or luck

Alessandra said...

This is bloody impossible not to mention BORING AF. I’ve really had a gut full of these dull levels . Need boosters & luck for ALL of them now which shouldn’t be the case . Where’s the fun gone?

Marwanjo said...

No cc for me, i take a break. Fed up for now by this game.

mateach said...

well, now I try again!!

mateach said...

not quite sure what happened, but after reading this and one attempt it did...on to the next challenge...

Unknown said...

Don't even have words at this point-used to love CC but now boring, exhausting, impossible level after another-gonna try tips posted above...

JAX. said...

Posting for luck. 🙏

wtrc said...

should of read the info first, but still trying to get the last cherry home.

So still need some help please.

Crushing Daisy said...

Posting for luck

Shystar said...

Posting for luck please

Unknown said...

Passed on first try, but almost blew it bc I didn't read this blog beforehand. Cherry on top has to travel all through the maze & I made sure to let it rise to the top not exploding anything under it. Once it hit the bottom right, worked on left side to clear bottom squares. No boosters needed if you can clear with any special candy.

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Dea said...

Emily, your comment was really very helpful! Thanks a lot

Old school crusher said...

I guess need luck and to play the required amount of boards before King allows me to pass!!!

Unknown said...

I can’t get this, so frustrating. Please send me a lucky board.