Candy Crush Saga Level 4119 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4119 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4119 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level and needs a little bit of luck as it has mystery candies dropping onto the board. Mystery candies an be good or bad so this is where the luck is needed, if they all turn into blockers or bombs they are not going to help much, but if you get special candies and especially colourbombs you should pass the level pretty easily.
As normal with jelly levels, work near the bottom of the board and make as many combos as possible.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

EL BEATLE said...

Straightforward with a hand switch and a hammer. The mystery candles provided a mixture of good and bad features as expected. Twice I had a wrap next to a stripe and that did a fair amount of damage.

Catherin01 said...

Help

Catherin01 said...

Lucky
Board

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

pegworkman said...

pfl is all i got

Erick S said...

I completed the level easily with the full space dash boosters. Refreshingly easy to finish following normal game play. Make special candies and combine them, and watch the jellies get collected. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Josie said...

Lucky board please

Alessandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alessandra said...

I can’t believe they’ve reduced moves AGAIN- from 20 to 16. It’s so out of order . King are total cheats.

Laura said...

Well, it wasn't pretty but I made it. Just keep blasting away.

Shystar said...

Posting for luck

yshuummu said...

Why do we play this game?!?!? It's boring and impossible! It used to be fun about 2000 levels ago! Now its just pure luck to pass every level! Every level from now on is ALL luck! NO skill! This what I call a boring and a useless waste of our time! I'm quitting this stupid game! What's the point in playing when all you do is move pieces around until the level is failed. And then play again....and then we wait around for a lucky board! What are we stupid or something

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Hans Andersson said...

As usual. CC keeps cheating for the first players so they get all The benefits πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜ πŸ˜‘. 20 moves. And we Who play now only gets 15!!thats a heck of difference!!!!

nphyschem said...

I have only bombs dropping. No mystery candies and it almost impossible to manage bombs.

Old school crusher said...

Need lucky board seems theres no comments, must've gotten harder or less moves once again as time passes

Martinat said...

Impossible level.

Julie joel said...

Hope I can do it soon if I get a good board

Megan L said...

I only have bombs, no mystery candies, and not enough moves to beat them! Crazy hard level, help!!!

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

I need a lucky board please, finding this level impossible and boring

Unknown said...

Posting for luck.

Maddie said...

Here I go again my board has only 18 moves for 102 jellies.There is no way possible to win this level.I just don't understand this at all.Need some help here!