Candy Crush Saga Level 4132 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4132 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4132 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose lives and also use boosters to complete it. It is a multi task level, you need to clear all the jelly and collect yellow candies and licorice to complete it.
I doubt that the level is possible without boosters so if you have the booster bot/spaceship etc I suggest you go to your preferred level and get it loaded up before you start.
To begin with you can't make colourbombs so you have to make stripes and wraps and try to grow the popcorns down the middle. If you can get wrapped candies alongside the popcorns it will help a lot. If you can grow two pocorns together and switch them together better still. There is jelly under the popcorns so they have to be cleared to complete the level and they will give you the very useful colourbombs.
Because the popcorns are hard to clear and you need to clear them your whole focus should be on growing them from the start, there is no point clearing jelly and changing lucky candies if you don't grow the popcorns and growing the popcorns will give you the colourbombs you need to complete the level.

The video by Johnny crush is completed using the starter boosters and it also starts with more moves than are available now, but it is completed with some moves to spare and is the best video I can find that gives a good strategy.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I upload the space ship to help me. What level will allow me to upload the space ship?Help!

Anonymous said...

The only gaol is the popcorns, the other orders collect thenselves.
Started with 2 CB from the SD, made sure there are wraps near the popcorns.
made a lot of useless moves trying to hit the upper popcorns till I managed to form 2 wraps next to each other.
these hit second time the 2 upper popcorns, so with 7 moves left, I used 2 lollipops on the 2 upper popcorns and switch them. Fish took the last jelly on the next move.
Done with 5 moves to spare.

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Now, from my one game experience, the upper popcorns are the hardes, so, make sure there are wrap(s) near them before switching the 2 CB on the firt move.
That would have saved me the 2 lollipops.

Anita said...

Please help. Need a lucky board!

Cloudy in Buffalo said...

Lucky to have full stocking and ability to reset, started with CB CB combo done with 4 moves to spare, matching the popcorn CB'S was the key

Anonymous said...

How do you reset?

Unknown said...

Resetting is possible only in mobile... Jus keep pressing the back button and entering without making any move till 2cb are side by side

Unknown said...

I cleared in first try... Had full bot and matched a CB with wrap which was near the top popcorn... Finushed with 5 moves to spare...

Ellie said...

I play 606 about 6 times to get the full spaceship

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Roger75 said...

Can't reset using mobile... at least in my android moto...

Roger75 said...

Lots of lolipops and hand switches wasted to pass this level... very boring and frustrating.

Ed Zamoe said...

Pfl

Anonymous said...

I play 606 seven times to get the full boosters, I reset my iPhone by pressing the quit button and starting again till I get the cb's side by side (you don't lose a life), but this level is testing me, it's soooo hard....helpppp meeee….Katie from Sydney

Unknown said...

This is some B*! Lol. Help!!!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what happens if you switch a CB with a Bow Candy? Will all the candy of that same colour turn into wraps?

Anonymous said...

OMG after passing 4127 this is impossible ��

Anonymous said...

No boosters, but did use 2 hammers to complete.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Telling us to load up the bot isn't at all helpful to those of us who don't get it.

After half a dozen attempts and with no boosters at all I had an exploding board which cleared almost everything except the bottom right corner. I used a hand switch and two hammers to get the last three jellies.

Anonymous said...

Reset, stockings, bots, extra turn spin wheels...I have none of that...now with less moves it is quite dificult...oh right...can't be done without extra boosters...so what happens to us that have nothing anymore? Getting nowhere..hopefully I will get a good board...I do have one hammer left

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Paula said...

It’s very unfair that some people can still load up on space dash, when some of us only get one level when we pass a level. Then lose it again if we fail.it should be a level playing field. I just don’t understand who picks out the people who can still get full SD and get two colour bombs together.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level...

Bucky said...

Would love to use the bot but only can fill it on new levels now which sucks ... I refuse to buy any boosters so Daily I become more and more frustrated with this game .... used to love it but these hard levels are definitely not relaxing .. so posting for a lucky board or something better to waste my time on !!

nicx said...

besoin d'aide et de chance please
merci
nic

Tina said...

Posting for luck

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo. Hora de excluir o CC. Sorte para quem fica.

Marielle said...

Help please ....can’t finish it!!!!

Unknown said...

This level is not specified as hard (at least not on my tablet).

And remember the good old days when an easy level was doable WITHOUT boosters?

Hp.fruity said...

Cannot preload space dash on old levels cannot reset so most comments are useless now.

Hp.fruity said...

Just passed starting with cb stripe/wrap and fish. I swapped the cb with a colour same as the middle wrap. When popping the corn I managed twice to swap the cb with a stripe. You can make more cb but only in the top right corner when the popcorn has gone. I made another there. No need to waste a spaceship on this.

Unknown said...

Maybe it has changed. I got it with no help on second go.

Unknown said...

My 4032 isnt the same as tips has no yellow or licorice but just as impossible i get all jellies except left top or right top which also has stripes under them

Old school crusher said...

This game used to be fun now its just a wait for it game that I kill time with, I dont know when the last level is that I passed with skill!!!

Old school crusher said...

Really ??? An easy level ??? Good joke King, good joke!!!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨

Unknown said...

Posting for luck. Hard level.