Candy Crush Saga Level 4133 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4133 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4133 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect chocolate and destroy 2 spawners to complete the level, the waffles just get in the way.
There are stripe dispensers in the middle and the bottom corners of the board so if you get the chance to make moves below them the stripes will be really useful. Wherever you make moves you need to make special candies and combos if possible, this will keep the board clear of marmalade long enough for you to keep making moves and hitting the spawners, the chocolate won't be a problem as you don't need much.
If you find that you are rushing because of the spawners turn the sound off so that you can take your time over the moves. The noise the spawners make is designed to make you feel nervous and rushed so that you make mistakes.

Here is the latest video by Cookie

Here is the original video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Gil said...

Don't start with a big combo, save it till you have waffles on board.
I used CB/strip combo on my third move after using CB on single color to create space for the waffles on the second move.
That was it, done with 3 moves (17 to spare).

Cloudy in Buffalo said...

Followed the above tip, but done with 2 moves to spare, did have full stocking too

Unknown said...

Me too done within 3 moves... Had a full bot... I think these levels will become harder with next update so better clear them at the earliest..

Bear with me said...

Thanks for the tip Gil. Worked like a charm. I never got to combine a cb with a stripe or wrap but managed to get the necessary orders with moves to spare. I also used a check mark as insurance (probably didn’t need it but I have several hundred).

VIVIEN said...

Thanks Gil I also used your tip done 1st time

Eloise said...

My new to-go level to fill my stocking bonus. I can often win in one move. Only have to clear four total chocolates. Candy Crush owed us an easy level.

Carol the elder said...

This level has changed. I had to collect four very thick chocolates, the ones with the heart and they are in the four corners. Didn’t have to collect waffles. I had full stocking and followed Gil’s advice and was done in three moves.

Never pay a cent Bobby said...

Yes, it changed from simple 4 hits on chocolate to more chocolate and waffles. Darn, it was my "level 1" go to for the space dash, etc. so high up.

Lucy M said...

Now you have to destroy two spawners instead of waffles

Lucy M said...

Still doable without boosters if you focus on getting the special candies to drop and use them to take out the spawners. Still used a CB/wrap combo with lots of the right color located near spawners and cleared it easily

Trina said...

Why o why am I finding this level so hard to pass I can't get near as finding to many waffles and to much chocolate that is blocking my board definately need a lucky board 😟😟

Michelle said...

I made 2 moves that hit each spawner then used the color bomb switch... 1 more to clear 1 spawner.. game over

Helen said...

I had to destroy 2 spawner too, started with cb/wrap, used stripes to hit spawner (most were in wrong direction) finished 1st go on very last move!

jackied said...

COME on King... Please give me as many moves as you have In the video... Too frustrating!

Cindy said...

❤️

Hp.fruity said...

Passed 2nd attempt no boosters. Ignore the chocolate it clears itself. Concentrate on the stripe dispenser getting those out. If you cannot make moves and the candies are reshuffled this will work in your favour.

Hp.fruity said...

Also concentrated on bottom left strip dispenser to hit one above and one to the right.

Shirley Ragland said...

I'm certainly not having a board like the people above! I can't even kill one spawner, much less two! I really suck at this game! Please help!

Shystar said...

Posting for luck

Delicados Fiapos - Tildas said...

Olá, King! Peço sorte e ajuda!! Obrigada! Abraço!!!

Delicados Fiapos - Tildas said...

Obrigada, King!!!!!!!!!

Martinat said...

Shocking level

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Totally lost with this one. No idea what to do. Makes no sense.