Candy Crush Saga Level 4184 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4184 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4184 Candy Crush saga is a jelly level that is a lot harder than it looks!
The most important thing you have to do to begin with is to clear the countdown bombs before they explode. But you must resist the temptation to try to match them as you will run out of moves and you are unlikely to be able to clear them all this way. The best way to clear the bombs is to make combos and use them to clear the bombs, this will also clear blockers and jelly and help you to clear the level. If you concentrate just on clearing the bombs you are unlikely to be able to clear all the jelly even if you clear the bombs.
Look for colourbombs and try to switch them with a stripe or a wrap and this will help a lot more than just trying to clear the bombs.
Any combo is useful on this level, but the more powerful colourbomb combos will be the only way to succeed. This is not an easy level and will need a bit of luck as well as very careful planning of your moves.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment ?
Hard level
Need help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Me too 🍀

Ian said...

Time to quit!!!!

Anonymous said...

this game is not about skill is about how much patience u have with those idiots and i am out ! bye

Pati said...

I finally beat this level using colorbomb/wrap candy combo then many colorboms appeared which i was able to swap with stripe candies. Little skill needed, key is to blast the bombs 1st

Raven2009 said...

I'm posting for luck please! Help me out!

Erick S said...

Color bomb and wrap or color bomb and stripe combination really cuts into the blockers, jelly, and countdown bombs. Follow Cookie's tips and as usual make special candy combinations. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

more King Krap as usual. not even close most of the time,,,so now need to wait for lucky board lol...or just give it up

Eliza h said...

Can’t get remotely close! Waiting for the king gods to decide, yet again, when I’m allowed to pass with a doable board.

Jeannie said...

Not impossible. Started with colour bomb/stripe wrap boosters, hit a stripe with the bomb. Used 2hammers at the end to finish

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!

lorraine said...

Yeah right. Just another boring impossible level. So over these impossible levels. ;(

Alessandra said...

This level royally SUCKS
Cannot get past the bombs
Stupid waste of time 👎👎👎

Suzie Meara said...

There's no point to this level!! Posting for luck!

meliana said...

so, just wait for lucky board again? impossible to clear the bombs. stupid level again!

Charper223 said...

Help please. I do not have the promised 24 moves - I only have 20 and cannot even get close. Could you please send a lucky board ASAP. Thank you

Joanne said...

Posting for luck

AlexCrush said...

Lucky board needed for this! So tough to even expose the bottom bombs 💣

Hans Andersson said...

20 moves from the start!!! 27 för thoose Who started to play early!!! Where is The fair play???????????

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Rowdy200 said...

This is undoubtedly the most difficult level I've encountered. I had to start with color bomb, stripe/wrap and fish booster a dozen times before I finally got it. Without those boosters, I doubt I'd ever have beat this level before I gave up.

Lili10 said...

Impossible pour moi posté pour la chance Merci

MicT said...

I’m wondering if they’ve made this harder, because I can’t believe there are no comments?! I can’t get anywhere near even clearing the bombs, even with boosters. I see no way of finishing this without a lucky board.

MicT said...

I passed it by starting with a wrap and stripe that fortuitously were next to each other and using a space saucer. So glad to be past this level.

Unknown said...

I’m not sure what people who’ve commented in the past few months have been playing, but this bears hardly any resemblance to the current level, in which you have only 15 moves. There are no ‘bombs’ candies that explode in that are being referred to, which I think are the countdown candies that explode if not removed within a certain amount of moves. Tipsters recommend working from the bottom and remove the ‘blockers’; both of which is hard to do when the board is framed by 2 layers of the the grey and pink blocks, that candies must match over/through either 3, or 4 times to clear. PLEASE, I need some up to date help as the stripe boosters, that are dispensed out of 2 ports, are not enough to clear this level. I need an expert’s strategy please?🙏. Much love, and hope. Sam - Wolverhampton UK.