Candy Crush Saga Level 4272 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4272 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4272 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect the 6 ingredients to complete the level.
The ingredients have to drop down onto the conveyor and from there they will move along and up to the top conveyor. You need to get them from the top conveyor as they move over the gap in the candy canes and drop them to the exits at the bottom of the board.
First you need to unlock the ingredients and clear the candies and candy curls from below them so that they are able to drop down onto the conveyor. Stripe/wrap combos or colourbombs will unlock the candies, you can either make theses combos above the ingredients or drop them down the middle so the stripe/wrap combos will pass through the two sections where the ingredients are.
The hardest part of this level is clearing the candy curls from under the ingredients but once that is done it is fairly easy to get them down to the exits.
Make sure you have enough moves left once you have unlocked the ingredients, you need enough moves for the final ingredients to move along the first conveyor and along the second as well as to get them to the exits. You need at least 4 moves for the conveyors plus at least one combo to get them to the bottom, if you get down to the last few moves and the ingredients are stuck you may as well give up and start again.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

37 comments:

JMac said...

Double CB and strategically placed coconut wheels should do the trick.

Ed Zamoe said...

Hard. Pfl.

Anonymous said...

Lucky bord please

Anonymous said...

Well, looks like the Build-a-bot feature now only works for levels you haven't already completed, so can't go back to old ones to get the bonuses.

Looks like it will make progress impossible from here unless enough people complain and they go back to the old system.

Anonymous said...

I can't get all the candy curls cleared so can't get the fruit to fall down.
I don't know if I hit the fruit with a Hammer if that will clear the curl underneath it. I don't have enough Hammers to waste any experimenting.

Anonymous said...

I was really hoping that the comment about Booster Bot being gone was incorrect . . .but . . . .I just played a lower level where I usually collect it and I didn't get anything.
I play on PC.
This is a double whammy because those of us that play on PC are not able to reset without losing a life.
There are many levels now where Cookie says we will not make it unless we can start with Boosters. If the Daily Spin is our only chance of getting Boosters we are quickly going to run out of them.

Anonymous said...

Hard level
Need help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Sindy said...

Need help
Fun but frustrating level
Posting for luck please

Fed up said...

One curl left numerous times just can’t get past this one quite frustrating

Pati said...

Never had bot on lower levels and still able to beat levels using boosters i alreasy have

Pati said...

Ive tried that and no it wont clear canycyrl

Pati said...

Yikes looks like a tough level ! I wish when folks do pass level they take a minute to come back here and share tips!!! Wish me luck

Pati said...

Beat on 1st try using cb wrap combo which cleared all but 2 candy curls. Smooth sailing after thar

Anonymous said...

I hate the decision to not allow playing lower levels to build a full deck of whatever CC is playing at the time, but it does accomplish one good thing for me. I won't be playing nearly as much. If that's the mission by CC, then it's accomplished. I'll have time for other games.

Anonymous said...

Very difficult level!

Anonymous said...

����������

Tineke said...

Wel een spannend spel maar... Ik zou toch graag hulp van jullie willen hebben. Aub HELP meπŸ˜­πŸ‘

TRE said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Another hard level...low on boosters....waiting again for a lucky board :-( :-(

Eliza h said...

Lucky board please! There’s no booster to clear the swirls under the candy! Help!

Eliza h said...

Can’t pass this level. Can’t hit the swirlies on the far sides of the board. No matter what. I’m using what few boosters I have left (barely help, don’t hit them) and throwing in the towel.

candy crusher said...

Cannot clear the curls.....need a lucky board.

Unknown said...

If you have a space dash use it on your first move. It releases all the ingredients for an easy win

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing. I try to come back and post, especially on these harder levels. Sometimes I have no clue what I did when. I envy players who remember in detail their moves.

Laura said...

It is frustrating. Every week it seems like King takes away another way we had to collect free boosters. Some days it's not worth it to play. I hope they give us something to help soon!

Laura said...

πŸŽ‰ I'm a happy camper! King dropped the five sugar drops limit per level. Now there's so incentive to play it again.

Laura said...

Ok. The key to this level is saving your special candies until you can set up a combo in the column below where you have curls to clear. I set up special candy in the row above the bottom conveyer and waited for the conveyor to bring the second special candy. I used wrap/stripe combos mainly but 2 stripes or CB/stripe or even CB/wrap if there is a candy of the same color just below the ingredient. Once freed, the ingredients are not too hard to move out of the box and then off of the top conveyor. A vertical stripe in the same column will clear it. Again, the conveyor is helpful or you can use a coconut wheel if you have one. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck-very tricky getting swirl in mid board-

Yoshi said...

Donut booster was very useful for cleaning curls and getting fruit down quickly. Also used a stripe paint brush to create a combo. You have to remember King is a private company which needs to pay it’s employees. Their top priority is to make you pay for goodies. But you can get enough boosters with the daily bonuses and spinning wheel. Just use it wisely.

RJ said...

You know what is BS? We get no boosters NOT even when they give you a free hammer!!!! When I click claim nothing, King stiffs us on that too!! Pfff

ITZIK said...

3 boosters in half an hour and I did not go through a phase
It seems to me that you just need luck

Rena said...

Please, I need a lucky board!!!

Rute Lima said...

Booooring, giving up ... again

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨

Unknown said...

Please help

Nellebel said...

Veel te weinig zetten en een heel ander spel. Onmogelijk. AUB HELP HELP HELP πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Cmp said...

I have been on this level for about a week. I really need a lucky board.