Candy Crush Saga Level 4273 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4273 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4273 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you need to score as many points as possible in the moves available to complete the level. The minimum points needed could change and may be different from the score shown on the video below but the strategy is the same.
First you need to collect the keys and at the same time clear the blockers from one of the sections of the board. There is no need to clear all the blockers from both sections as long as you can keep making moves in one section, if you run out of moves in one section you will have to move to the other, but try to make moves that will leave another move if you can so you don't waste moves.
Once the keys are collected you need a colourbomb to use on the bombs that are unlocked, this is the only way you can hit the bombs and will give the best score. Using combos to hit the fishing float will give you fish which will target the bombs, but this will not give you enough points without colourbombs.
You don't need to worry about the bombs exploding, they are just there to give you points and not to make the level hard.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

Graeme Pratt said...

I guess it is now Wednesday in the USA and another four levels have been added. There are now 4350 levels on my PC.

Graeme Pratt said...

That should read 4370 levels.

Anonymous said...

My PC is showing 4400 levels.
Don't know how I'll ever get there without Booster Bot and no Reset.

Judie said...

Hit the wrapped in left corner as often as possible. My score was not great doing that but towards the end of my moves a cb was made (not by my doing it) which I could use to clear two of the same color bombs. That gave me the needed score.

Anonymous said...

Impossible. Goodbye Candy Crush!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on not needing to clear all the blockers. I would have waisted precious moves doing so. That’s why I come to this site for tips before I start a level.

Anonymous said...

Once again moves cut from 35 to 30 to make it impossible Well as I’ve said many times I’m not buying boosters and feeding into your greed so will just have to go through the BS to get there

Pati said...

I come here before i play each level in hopss to gst some tips which should be plentiful since im a few months behind almost all here. Folks, please take a minute to come back here after u beat level to share tips which is what i do

Pati said...

Finally beat this level starting with no boosters after losing them all from bott. It does help to clear blockers on bottom right so u can make stripes and wraps. Won with 121000 points

Mary-Rose74 said...

Thank you for the tips .I'll post when I'm done on how I did. What level are you on now?

Bellezza said...

It's not true that you must have colorbombs to hit the timed bombs. I used wrap and stripe repeatedly to hit the bobbers and got a 3 star score.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Another luck. Lard...waiting for one :-( :-(

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Saindo do CC.

Laura said...

Try to make moves under the key dispensers and collect them asap. The bombs will be released and they boost your score a lot. The bombs have a count of 93 so they won't blow up on you. Hitting the wraps below the floats helps some but, as usual on score levels, clearing bombs is best. Finished with 17 moves to spare. Once you hit the target score you will be done. Good luck everyone.

Donna said...

Only 25 moves! Help

Donna said...

I have played countless times and dont even get half the points needed. I quit!

Hans Andersson said...

4273
Not even close to be the same board. And not a scorelevel anymore. What a joke!!

Hoi said...

Weer een level wat niet zonder boosters lukt. Beetje jammer dat je zo geen level kan halen. Update please of lucky board. Zo is het geen spel meer maar een loterij met HEEL veel reclame bahbah

Hoi said...

Gaat niet houd er steeds 8 over.

Hoi said...

This level is terrible boring and stressful. Only with a lucky board. Update this terrible level.

Hoi said...

Iedereen zegt goodbye candy

Hoi said...

Ff een update geven aan dit level want 't is niet oké. Stress want 't is een onmogelijk level.

Unknown said...

I can’t get this level to stop sending fish to the floats. It just continues on and on. I completed the game with 18 moves remaining. It is now over 3 million points and doesn’t stop. Help!!

Eria said...

It stopped finally in 15,8 millions, took probably 2,5 houers