Candy Crush Saga Level 4453 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4453 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4453 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you have to score as many points as possible in the moves available. There is no point in me giving the points needed or the moves available as they may change in the future.
The best way to score the points needed is to make colourbombs and use them to clear the countdown bombs. There are not many bombs on the board to start with but you can get plenty more by unlocking one or more of the spawners. The spawners provide you with more bombs which will help your score more.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

15 comments:

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

How about people leaving tips instead of posting for luck!

Harry said...

I agree. LGL is just a waste of time. Complain or give tips! Or go home.

Dex F said...

I had 26 moves to score 120 points.
I had 2 color bombs so I started with them side by side. That opened up the spawners to make more bombs.
There are wrapped candies that fall from dispensers on the sides & they help with points if you can detonate them.
I had a hard time making specials & was at about 89,000 points with just a few moves left.
I was finally able to make another CB & used it to set off a few bombs of the same color. That brought me well over 120,000 points.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Pfl

Anonymous said...

Pfl

Anonymous said...

I didn't need to unlock the spawners. All my bombs were the same colour and a colour bomb used on that colour took me over the target score. I finished with 175,00 points without having any extra bombs.

Sindy said...

Posting for luck

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Hans Andersson said...

Not same lever as in the video!!!!!!

Westcar said...

No more a points level. Update needed on explanation.

Julie joel said...

I dont need points just 3 cherries need more moves please candy crush

Anonymous said...

Oh hell, this game is totally different from the video and there's obviously a knack to passing it but for once cookie is no use. Lucky board please king, please 🍀

Rute Lima said...

No idea what is this level about. Could u make an exception and show us the new level? impossible this one, not without a tip.