Candy Crush Saga Level 4495 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4495 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4495 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect two nuts and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
The nuts travel along the conveyor from the bottom left, up to the top right and then down the diagonal column in the middle of the board to the exit. Obviously before the nuts can be collected all the blockers down the middle diagonal column have to be cleared. These blockers can be cleared using combos, and any combos you make will also hit the floats in the middle of the board to give lots of fish. The fish will help to clear the blockers and jelly both in the middle column and in the sections top right and bottom left to release stripes.
The stripes in the candy cane fences can't be switched, but hit them with another stripe and they will clear the jelly in those sections and above and below them.
The candies cycle around the board through the portals so it can be tricky to get combos together but if you watch the board carefully you can "almost" work out where the candies will go.
The more fish you get the better chance you have of clearing the level.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posting 4 luck

Dee said...

Combos the key! Color bombs with stripes or wraps clear lots, especially when they hit the fish. Finished on 3 rd try with one move left. No boosters to start.

Kevin said...

I had no idea what was going on here, but as Dee said, I just kept making combos. Finished o the last move with a stripe/wrap that hit the floats. Onward...

Sharda said...

Help

Sunnyday said...

Passed level 4494 played 4495 a couple of times, then when I came back to it, I’m back to 4494! Can’t believe it!

Erick S said...

Another very difficult level, it took me three attempts. I made special candies and combined them where I could. I still had to watch an ad for an extra move spin and fortunately passed. FYI, as usual, the fish didn't target candies in the path of the ingredients once all the jellies were clear, they just targeted random candies. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck. Can’t see the exits

Mary-Rose74 said...

How do you watch ads to get free spins? I've never seen this before

Mary-Rose74 said...

All the tips here are dead on, I can't add anything more to what's already been said. Unfortunately I'm having no luck at all. I'm not getting close to clearing the blockers in the middle to allow nuts to drop through. PFL, King!! Please

Mary-Rose74 said...

I keep losing because I can't figure out the portals. I'm not getting close to winning. Please help KING

liloldlady said...

So confusing... absolutly need to post for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anna said...

The exit is in the center by the floats. The ingredient falls diagonally to it I guess?

J.J. said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Oh help please

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

He said...

Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo. Hora de excluir o CC.

Anônimo said...

Nenhuma orientação em 2020? Ou é muito fácil ou muitos jogadores desistiram deste jogo, acho que também é meu destino com estes níveis sem noção.

cherylb said...

I'm really not liking this level..I cant even get 1 cherry thru

Anju said...

Posting for luck

JAX. said...

Posting for luck. 🙏

Carole said...

Lucky board please

Carole said...

Impossible, frustrating

LIN said...

Like the level but do not get enough special candies need a lucky board.


Lin

LIN said...

Cant do this level not enough moves hopefully will get a lucky board.



Lin

Unknown said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨ 🙏

Unknown said...

Heeelp