Candy Crush Saga Level 4534 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4534 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4534 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect the 4 cherries to complete the level.
The cherries start life in the candy cane enclosures down the middle of the board and in order to collect them you have to clear the waffles from below the portals on the right and left sides of the board. Once the cherries are through onto the conveyors you need to drop them down to the exits at the bottom of the board. You can switch the cherries out towards the middle if you get the chance as there are plenty of exits at the bottom.
Stripe/wrap combos and colourbomb combos will help by clearing the waffles and blockers, but make sure that at least some of the cherries can drop when you use a combo or it will be wasted.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

16 comments:

Dex F said...

I had the full bot & started with the 2 color bombs side by side.
That cleared a lot of the board. It wasn’t too hard making specials, including a CB.
From there, the ingredients pretty much took care of themselves.
Good luck finishing this without boosters.

Anonymous said...

Very very hard frustrating level
Can’t get it close
Ask help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

gidget said...

posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Magoo said...

Post for luck

Jo said...

I agree. It is getting a bit boring About time they lost those rotten canes

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Anju said...

Posting for luck

kathy said...

couldn't see how the cherries dropped, but the hint helps...Let's hope it helped a lot.

Marielle said...

Please help I can’t get it, it’ not fun at all!!!! I don’t understand how the cherries drop ....

LIN said...

This level is frustrating very much need some help.


Lin

Meme said...

I have no idea how the cherries drop from their cage. No idea. So I just kept hitting anything and everything and eventually those cherries magically were out of their cage and I managed to get them to drop to the bottom and I won the level.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck. Can't get cherries to drop.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨ 🙏

JuleP said...

Such a shit: I get only 23 moves 😠