Candy Crush Saga Level 4535 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4535 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4535 Candy Crush Saga is a multi task level, you have to collect waffles and licorice as well as clear all the jelly to complete the level.
You don't need to worry too much about collecting the orders, they will be collected as you clear the jelly. The first job is to collect the keys to open up the top half of the board. Try to make your first move as close to the middle of the board as you can because the first key will drop and you will find it harder to collect if it drops too far out towards the side of the board.
As the board begins to be unlocked you will start to get countdown bombs dropping and they have a very short countdown, so make sure you clear them quickly.You can drop the bombs down by making moves below them in the bottom half of the board. Once the board is unlocked it will get a lot easier to keep the bombs under control.
As with all levels with jelly, the more powerful combos you make the better chance you have of clearing the level.

Video by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Episodes impossible without boosters

completed level 4521 to 4550 this week

until next Wednesday

KK

Godiva Gods said...

I agree! But completed. In fairness (and I never could really be fair to King! ) there are lots of ways to get boosters, without paying! Like Candy Pet, Dynamic Duo, treat calendar, daily spin, and of course do some old levels, like 666 for Sugar Drops. Ps where is Roger75, guess I will have to post for luck for him!

Don G said...

If anyone can pass 4539 I would love to know how??? Seemingly not enough moves!

Roger75 said...

I also inform that again and once more CC told me that I'm one of the best in the world!
See you next Wednesday.

\o/

Anonymous said...

How did you do that KK? I only got those levels on March 27 late at night...

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck 4540😣


Anonymous said...

To: 28 March 2019 at 04:57

I play for sugar drops twice a day to get boosters.
I can get about 50 hand + hammer boosters in one week.

I watch the level video in youtube before playing

For the hard levels, Do not use booster unless you are sure you can completed the level. Otherwise, try it again.

I get new levels on Wednesday night at 8pm Hong Kong Time.

KK

Cloudy in Buffalo said...

Add me to the " best in the world" list, no Bot this week, yet here we are! Done thru 4550, Til Wednesday 😊

MissyM said...

The bombs are killing me as quickly as I used to die in the Timed Levels.
Grrrrrr

CC Rider said...

No helmet. No bot. No sugar drops. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sindy said...

Posting for luck !! Come on this gets old , too many hard levels . Not so fun anymore

Cher said...

Lucky board needed again .

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Donna said...

posting for luck...last level on first try..one before took days and days...hope this is not another long one...posting for luck

Zoe said...

Posting for luck

Monique said...

Posting for luck

TRE said...

lucky board needed

spike1 said...

This one has me bamboozled. Even with what boosters I have left, bombs count down too quickly!

K said...

Luck

He said...

Posting for luck

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo. Hora de excluir o CC. Adeus.

Crushed said...

Posting for luck

Alessandra said...

Waste of time. Just spending a few seconds chasing bombs then exiting game , or if I don’t get killed by bombs I don’t have enough moves left. pretty pointless activity
And I’m still pi**ed off about sugar drops . !!

Laura said...

Ha! The only one of these not taken away by King is the daily spin. If you have anything more than that, you are in the lucky minority.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Why when you reach this level there is no free Spin to get extra moves

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to quit not fun anymore

Icooper said...

Pls pfl.

JAX. said...

Mmm. Maybe it's easier on desktop? Have been trying in the phone app for ages and nothing is happening. Posting for luck. 🙏🏻

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board getting nowhere !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually doing this on auto pilot, not enough moves and too much stuff to get rid of. Bored senseless. I really need a lucky board please king.

Rute Lima said...

Candy Crush robbed me yesterday and today! A lot of times. I needed just one level to conquer a lot of boosters. I did it and ... Candy put me one level before. The circle stopped at a star, i didnt won the booster, just a cocconut. And so on. Now i need just one last level to conquer 20 gold bars. The least Candy should do is to give me a lucky board

Unknown said...

Not enough moves. Need lucky board.