Candy Crush Saga Level 4589 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4589 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4589 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level. This can be a very frustrating level as the chocolate from the spawner in the middle can take over very quickly if you don't clear the spawner quickly.
There are nor many choices of moves to begin with so you just have to do the best you can until the board is cleared a bit.
Try to clear the spawner if you can as this will open up the middle of the board and you will have a better chance of clearing the jelly.
Video by Cookie completed in 12 moves.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

Cloudy in Buffalo said...

Was able to start with CB/wrap combo, done in 1 move! Go figure 😋

Anonymous said...

Took your advice about starting with cb wrap combo but it took me three moves.🤣

Anonymous said...

CB stripe apparently not as spectacular as the CB wrap, but it worked

Erick S said...

Any color bomb combination with another special candy will take care of most of the jelly, chocolate, and spawner. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Donna said...

No boosters and finished first try ...thank you

TRE said...

posting for luck

Player said...

Thank you king for another boring level with not enough moves. And again a level without any classification that i have to play a trillion times. Keep up the good work 👍

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck...

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Kat said...

Dry frustrating level! Another one that relies purely on chance!!!

Brian kite said...

Very hard level not much chance of making wraps etc and to few moves not to mention the bombs really need a lucky board for this hopefully very soon before I go mad

Brian kite said...

Not enjoying this at all caught by bombs every time only a lucky board will do it can I get one please

collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level.

AlexCrush said...

All luck with this one. Do t waste boosters on it

Anonymous said...

Too many ads to between...getting worse every day!!!

Joosy said...

I don't know what the heck is going on. My board is completely different to Ms Cookie's. But the board that is in the video is a board that I played 2 levels ago. I also have a different board on my iPhone and my PC. Freaking me out.

Julllie said...

My board is completely different from this. Posting for luck.

Julie joel said...

This is awful i will never do it, it's pathetic i need more moves please candy crush

Hans Andersson said...

Lucky board please!!!! LUCKY BOARD PLEASE

LIN said...

Cant get anywhere near the spawner noy enough moves please help.



Lin

Unknown said...

No fun, frustrating level,only kick Will help.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dawn said...

it is all very well when you have extra moves and when you get cb which you as a player hardly ever get. please luck board would be appreciated

Anonymous said...

Not enough moves, again. Need a lucky board please cc 🍀

Rute Lima said...

I need to take the key to open the treasure, urgently. No booster, my strenght is going. Lucky board pls