Candy Crush Saga Level 4598 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4598 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4598 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level with crystal candies covering most of the board. The crystal candies are covering both candies and blockers so they have to be cleared to complete the level.
You will need some powerful combos to clear the jelly and the best combos are colourbomb/wrap combos as they will clear the glass blocks as well as blockers and jelly.
There are popcorns on the board which will give you some useful colourbombs which should be switched with wraps or stripes. A double colourbomb combo can be good too, but is harder to make.
There are only 25 moves at the time of writing and the video below starts with 28 moves, but it is completed in 25 moves so shows the strategy needed to complete the level.


Video by Kazuohk completed in 25 moves
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

Elektra said...

Bot was back on this level, so I'm not sure why 4597 didn't start with any boosters...

Anonymous said...

No booster why?

Anonymous said...

We better not have lost all our boosters or I am done for sure !!!! They keep being more unfair all the time .... taking things away . Booo to King ☹️☹️☹️

Anonymous said...

I don't get the bot here, but I lose my bot progess when I lose this level. Also the game has a glitch. Often there are no moves but candy crush suggests one that involves moving a candy under a crystal which can't be moved. The only way to proceed is to end the game and start new. And lose more bot progress.
I won't play until this is fixed 😡

Maor Avni said...

My baby bot is gone again.

Dex F said...

I had the same experience as anonymous,,.no bot or any boosters available but what I lost the game, I also lost a bot booster.
I’m the 1 who has no problem using boosters & I want them back! And the bot, too that we all earned the hard way!
WTF CC?!?!

Dex F said...

FYI, the next game goes back to normal, but that can change anytime,
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Can't get any closer than 12 jellies left. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Same here, waitting for fix!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I earned the full bot the hard way by playing new levels and also buying boosters to achieve that goal. Now with the new Chrystal levels the earned full bot boosters are not available and if you lose a level you also lose a bot booster. That is really not fair game by King. If you King do not fix this I am saying bye bye

Lali said...

No booster also... please give the back!

Anonymous said...

This is a nasty level...no bot (have it...can’t use it)...can’t use boosters...always jellies left...and hard to mak combos...have to wait for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is ridiculous...used all my lives...no boosters of your own show up even though the bot was there...no boosters on the level...but lost Ithe bot with every game I failed. I’m done until they fix it. Can’t even come close to passing before running out of moves...you can only make one booster to use that can’t be matched up with another and you waste moves trying...not fun at all...can’t win without a lucky board that gives you powerful boosters. :-( :-( :-( :-(

Wendy said...

Don't give you your bots for use in game but sure do take them away if you lose..... not fair.

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Tammy Caison said...

Lord. I just cant! Lol. I cant even see through the Crystal's very well to see the moves. Need serious luck

Babci said...

Need a lot of luck!!

Hans Andersson said...

CANDYCRUSH !!! You have Made a big fool out of yourself with thoose new levels where you cant see through the obsticouls!!! If you have poor eyes the people will stop playing directly!! ISNT ANY ONE THINKING IN YOUR COMPANY AT ALL??

Candy Thompson said...

HELP!

Candy Thompson said...

I agree with Hans

Rute Lima said...

Candy cheated AGAIN. I just won 1/2 of boosters free (colour, hammer, vertical and so) but Candy didnt give me. What a shame!!! and the game now has only 23 moves. So, lucky board and try to compensate Candys misbehave. Again.

cvbcb said...

Yet another crap level! I’m stuck on this level and don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel. Not enough… moves out of boosters PFL