Candy Crush Saga Level 4599 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4599 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4599 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it.
This is an orders level, you have to collect yellow candies and waffles to complete the level.
One thing to be very careful of is not to unlock the chocolate beside an unlocked yellow candy. If this happens the yellow candy will be eaten and you will lose the level. If the yellow candies in the bottom left section are unlocked be very careful about the moves you make so as not to lose any.
To collect the yellow candies on the right side of the board you need to make a colourbomb and hit it with the blast from a stripe or a wrap, this will collect all the yellows on the right of the board and unlock the ones on the left. Avoid using a double colourbomb combo as this will unlock the bottom left section and you could lose a yellow candy.
The fish at the top will help a bit, but not much although you do need to clear them as they count towards the yellow candies. The fish could also unlock chocolate at the bottom which can be a disaster if the chocolate eats a yellow.
Stripe/wrap combos are useful for clearing the waffles on the left and also at the top.


Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks totally different ��

Elektra said...

Mine was different too. I had no chocolate next to the yellows on the left, just waffles. I had 2 CBs next to each other from bot so I matched them and the rest was easy.

Anonymous said...

No chocolate but I'm having a hard time. Posting for luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I an happy to see that not All insane developpers are fired, so that a sick developpers has been able to create level 4599. He reduced the amount of moves to 18. This level is not funny, CC worth and possible in a normal way.
Will play again CC after King had adapted this level.

Kaz167 said...

Cannot get anywhere near passing, driving me nuts. Any tips for no boosters?

Unknown said...

Looks like trying to get 2 cb together is the only possible way, otherwise I don’t even get close to the required waffle number

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Don't have any boosters left so I tried different ways for the past 2 days but no luck at all. I don't think it's passable unless you have the double CB booster as mentioned by UNKNOWN in his/her April 14 post. UGH!!

Melanie said...

Posting for luck

Cathy said...

Help please

Dave said...

No idea how to pass this - on FB there is no possible way of creating a double colourbomb so I've no idea how on earth I'm going to be able to beat it...

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Eliza h said...

I can’t get enough waffles! All out of reach toward the end!

watchem said...

Open up the fish at the top and match them with a stripe.

Tina said...

posting for luck

Anju said...

Posting for luck plz

ram said...

posting for lucky board

ram said...

posting for lucky board plz

meliana said...

impossible level to pass again! . And i hv diffrent board, no chocolate, but always out of moves not even getting closer

EC said...

Posting for luck

Babette said...

This level doesn't look anything like the video anymore and I couldn't do it without boosters BUT something happened that might be useful to somebody. I accidentally hit a CB with a striped candy and set it off. That removed all the yellow candy from the left side and unlocked the yellow candy on the right side and the fishes. Then I collected some striped candy from the dispenser while I waited for the waffles to move down. Luckily I had a wrapped/striped combo waiting and set that off when I could hit the most waffles on the left side. Since it's such a small board, all the hoarded striped candy was set off as well.

Lucky board, for sure, but hitting a CB with the blast from a striped candy will make the CB collect some random color. I can't tell for sure whether it would be yellow every time on this board but it's probably worth trying.

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. The video makes it look easy, but it's really quite hard.

Jeanne said...

After many attempts, I finally tried something that got me through with the level. I used a UFO for my very first move. It took out the left side and the top of the board. Then I was able to get 2 stripe/fish matches and the rest was cleanup.

Carole said...

Very hard please help

jojo said...

posting for luck!!!

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please getting nowhere !!!!!!

Julie joel said...

This level is awful i need more moves please candy crush the waffles are never ending i'll never do this help

LIN said...

Cant collect all the waffles need more moves need some help please.


Lin

Anonymous said...

Yeah I can't get the wafer things either. Very annoying level. I need a lucky board please king.

Lili10 said...

Posté pour la chance Merci