Candy Crush Saga Level 4618 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4618 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4618 Candy Crush Saga is a multi task level, you have to collect waffles, clear the two cakes and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
The first priority is to clear the bomb in the middle before it counts down, although if you get plenty of good combos and clear one of the cakes this will take the bomb and deal with that problem. Once the bomb is cleared you can concentrate on clearing the cakes and jelly.
The waffles are pretty easy to collect as they will be collected as you clear the jelly.
As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as you can and blast away at everything on the board. There are no jellies that are particularly hard to clear so just make combos and use them at every opportunity.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck impossible 😣

Sunny In Buffalo said...

Very frustrating so I added CB and wrap/stripe boosters, board opened with CB next to wrap, 1st move got both cakes! Finished with 20 moves to spare...

Erick S said...

I passed this on my first attempt with one entry bot booster (color bomb), was able to match the color bomb with a wrapped candy that I formed with a cascading match. The color bomb + wrapped candy combination took care of one cake and nearly the second cake. From there, it was fairly easy to finish off the level. The waffles did get in the way of collecting some of the jelly, but I had enough moves left that all I had to do was whittle it down and wait for an opening and a simple stripe, then match of three for the last two jellies (together over the second and third spots on the left hand conveyor). Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Donna said...

Not much posting on this one. The last level was fun and easy. Now going to pay for it...lol...why is everyone finding this so easy. Seems it takes me days for most levels. Maybe I will just hammer that colored ball and see if that works. Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Erick você não se envergonha de mentir todos os níveis? Desapareça daqui, mentiroso.

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco, igual aos desenvolvedores do CC.

Anônimo said...

Depois de tantos anos chegou a hora de excluir o CC. Adeus.

Marwanjo said...

Only three comments, let me quess, not So funny level? Difficult, easy, very difficult levels, its the same shit. CC is more a fucking game than a funny game, to much stress to play.. Seems most players think the same way. Glad i play more funny games without stress.

anonymous said...

got it first try with all the wonderful tips
thanks sooooo much

JAX. said...

Am I missing something? I can't even get close to making special candies. I feel like I have less lives also? Posting for luck please. 🙏

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere

Charper223 said...

Please help- I have 20 moves - not 26 - and with 20 moves I can’t even get close to completing this level. I’m really stuck and would appreciate a lucky board if possible please. This is really hopeless without assistance. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I am with charper223 above !
I can’t even get 1 cake !!!
I also have only 10 moves
It’s impossible!!!!! Lucky board please!
I wish we were given a mulligan
For boards like this!!!!

Kay said...

Posting for luck