Candy Crush Saga Level 4660 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4660 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4660 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you have to score as many points as possible to complete the level. The score may change in the future so you will have to check on your own game to see what the score needed is.
The best way to get the score needed is to clear bombs using colourbombs. You can grow the popcorns into colourbombs to use on the bombs or you can also make your own colourbombs.
This isn't a hard level and there is no real strategy other than colourbombs.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

msnega said...

I'm just going to post for luck on level 4661. need a strategy. Don't hate.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Got 4661 by adding the check mark booster

Unknown said...

For 4661 I can’t see how many ingredients I need. They’re oversized so that I don’t see the number. Any advice? I’m on my iPad.

Donny G said...

4674 is seemingly impossible with the amount of moves, even with help!!

Indy said...

Unknown 24th. I had the same issue with the oversized icons blocking out the target. I play on Samsung tablet in landscape and find if I turn the tablet to portrait i can see the target numbers. Hope it also works on your iPad. Indy

Erick S said...

I found this level a little challenging, but very fun. The usual tips for score levels with countdown bombs apply - make color bombs yourself and/or via the popcorn, match the color bombs with a standard candy of the same color of a plentiful countdown bomb color for maximum score boosts. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

TRE said...

posting for luck

Marwanjo said...

Haha, 8 comments in 2019. NONE comments in 2020. Can you take this game serious? I dont think So. CC is distroying, cant take iT serious.

Marwanjo said...

How to reach a level with hardly comments, no players and a game who is comming to his end.? Be fair CC and accept you are not populair at all.

Marwanjo said...

This is the new game of cc. No players, no comments and Just waisting your time to play. Do you realy want to play a fucking, hopeless game to play? Well most players said NO. Thats why cc lose most players. I agree. This is not the way.

Anonym said...

Impossible, I give up now.

AlexCrush said...

If this is an easy level with little strategy needed, then I guess I’m an idiot. Lost about 14 lives, two colorbomb/stripe/wrap/coconut wheel boosters...hmmm....lucky board needed.

Shirley Ragland said...

Well, I definitely need help please!