Candy Crush Saga Level 4661 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4661 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4661 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect licorice, waffles and wrapped candies to complete the level.
The first job is to get the keys dropping from the dispenser at the top and collect them to unlock the sides of the board. At the same time you can begin clearing the waffles and licorice that are already uncovered.
The best combos to use to clear the waffles are stripe/wrap combos as these will give you some of the wraps needed and clear lots of waffles and licorice from the sides, try to drop them down to the bottom of the board so they clear the thickest waffles once they are unlocked.
You will get wraps dropping from the top of the outer sections and these can be switched together if needed. Better still if you can get a wrap beside a colourbomb this will give you a lot of the wraps you need as well as clearing some of the waffles.
You will need a bit of luck to complete this level but at the same time you need to play carefully so you don't waste too many moves.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

35 comments:

Rhodesia said...

I am amazed no comment here - I am struggling to get all three orders!

Rhodesia said...

There has to be something odd going on - very next try it worked the first time!

Emsa8 said...

I am also amazed about the lack of comments as I always fail at least one order (most of the time too few wraps)

Sharda said...

Help

Sharda said...

Help

MissyM said...

I just tried to post a comment, but I don't think it worked. If it did, I apologize for posting again.
I can get within one move of beating this level, but have no boosters.
May I please switch some coconut wheels for Hammers?
pfl

ABV said...

Strange, I can no longer reset the board. It always starts arranged the same way on all the devices...

Dee said...

I ran out of dark waffles. No more appeared with 10 moves left. So couldn't pass level. Glich I guess

Dee said...

Happy days passed next try

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Annu said...

Just can’t enough wraps to pass this one. Not enough moves. Please help with a lucky boatd

skiq said...

Too many of these impossible boring levels. No thinking required. I need a lucky board. Only way. Meh.

Paulapops said...

How can you win when not enough wrapped candy drop. So bored of these stupid levels. No skill required anymore

Nan said...

Posting for luck!!
CC Gods please show mercy, as this level sucks!

Brian kite said...

I have a real problem I can get the liquorice and waffles but never enough of the centre dark obstacle left to go at maybe a lucky board will get this but I've no chance at all

Marwanjo said...

14 comments in 2019 and none reach this level, one comment in 2020, and hardly no one is playing it. Its enough for me, no interest in this game anymore.

Marwanjo said...

To play this game is waisting your time. You better can play another game and leave cc and kingsize far behind you. None prgression in this game.

Cindy said...

🙏

Jojo said...

Posting for luck

Moneylady said...

I like this level. There is a strategy! But after 3 days I am ready to move on.🙏🙏🙏

Jan said...

I have been stuck on this level for so many days, Help!!!!!

Icooper said...

Pfl

Cathy said...

Posting for luck! Need more wraps!

AlexCrush said...

Hard getting enough wraps. Thought there might be a strategy for that.

bonita said...

Cookie thank you for the tips. I didn't know the importance of WRAPS--mine look different. But at least now I have a direction to attack.
A lucky board would be great too.
Thanks for your blog & enjoy watching Kazuohk--a real pro.

JAX. said...

Have spent so long here. Lucky board pleaasssssseeeeeeeee. 🙏

TrickyTricky said...

Luck pls

Julllie said...

I really need luck please

Carole said...

Lucky board pleadr

Carole said...

Impossible please help

Frustrated said...

Lucky board please. Stuck for days

Ggk said...

Posting for luck. Lucky board please

Dsayer1975 said...

Another tedious, boring, impossible level! So sick of this game. Time to delete!

Spike said...

Not one of the most horrible games. But can't get enough of the wrapped candies and therefore getting aggravated 🙄 hoping to get some luck 🙃

Visaman said...

Posting for luck