Candy Crush Saga Level 4669 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4669 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4669 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect just one cherry to complete the level.
The cherry is on the left side of the board and is being held back from the exit by the blockers below it. All you have to do to collect the cherry is to clear the blockers from the left side of the board and it will drop straight out of the exit at the bottom.
You should look for chances to make stripe/wrap combos on the right side of the board as these will clear more than one blocker at the same time.
There are portals in the board and stripe and wrap dispensers, the stripes and wraps will drop down the board and through the portals into the middle part of the board. If you are lucky some of these stripes and wraps will settle side by side and you can switch them to clear blockers. Don't waste too many moves trying to get these combos together as it is often easier to make the combos yourself.


Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

EL BEATLE said...

Straightforward level - just needed 1 hammer to get the last piece of jelly.

MissyM said...

The coconut wheel was a big help, but I also had to use a hammer to get the last jelly (at the very last move).
Good luck everyone.

Anonymous said...

Pretty straightforward, are you kidding me!

Anonymous said...

What the hell!!

Anonymous said...

Rigged, rigged, rigged

Anonymous said...

Omgosh, what a bitch level. I don't have any hammers to get the last block that's always left.

Anonymous said...

There is no jelly.

Anonymous said...

Took me over 100 tries, then lost 1sr place by the time I got it.

Nidhi said...

Send help

Tineke said...

Rot spel, wat ik ok gebruik niets helpt, dus helpen jullie mij aub!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

TRE said...

posting for luck

Sue said...

Looking for secret to this level. None I can see. No hammers either. That may be the clue to the last elusive blocker. Well, that and maybe a coconut wheel. :/

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo.

Anônimo said...

A cereja não sai fora, mesmo tendo eliminado todos os bloqueadores. Hora de excluir o CC. Nenhum comentário de alguém ter vencido este nível. Adeus!

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck
My licorice was plentiful 😢

Marwanjo said...

Does CC knows the different between, easy, difficult and very difficult levels? I see no different at all, but, mabey cause i Am not a fool. I know all tricks of cc.

Marwanjo said...

Where is the fun to play this game or level? Read the comments and you know enough. CC dont realise players Read iT. Arrogant? I think so. Most players say goodbye cause the way cc lead this game. As far i notice the interest is far below zero. Pity cc.

collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level.

JAX. said...

Holy guacamole!
This kind of level is not my forté. Help! 🙏😭

mamta said...

Pfl

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck please

Shystar said...

Posting for luck please

Kathy said...

What a horrible level. Sorry Cookie but it is not straight forward. Only horizontal stripes help and as soon as you get them positioned, any movement in another column moves the stripe out of position and you lose it. I've used all my hammers and all my coconut wheels. I definitely need luck on this one.

Rute Lima said...

When you say "just have to" i freeze. Lucky board, pls

LD said...

Nasty level. Need a lucky board.