Candy Crush Saga Level 4668 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4668 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4668 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level and the hardest jellies to clear are the ones under the blockers on the right side of the board.
You need to collect the keys which will drop from the dispenser in the middle of the board once the blockers under it are cleared so this should be the first job at the same time as clearing as much jelly as possible from the left side of the board.
As you are collecting the keys you should look for stripe/wrap combos to clear as many of the blockers as you can on the right side of the board, especially the top rows of blockers.
Once the keys are collected you will be able to switch the wraps together and they will clear some of the blockers and if you have cleared enough blockers the wraps will drop down into the jelly. If you haven't cleared enough blockers the wraps will be wasted, so it is really important that you clear as many layers off the blockers as you can.
Once the wraps are down into the right side you can switch them and hopefully mop up the remaining jellies.

Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

31 comments:

Ed Zamoe said...

Extremely hard, not enough moves.
Try to prepare the right side before exploding the bombs on top when get enough keys.

Twins mom said...

I totally agree, very difficult level. I've never had enough moves to even break through the second row on the right.

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible ��

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible ��

Shanne said...

Been on this one for a while but using your strategy was very good advice. I was so close to the bottom for once I just had to use 2 hand switches and 2 lollipops.

Shanne said...

There are just not enough moves and if you can get 3 extra moves to start and the wheel at game end for extra moves then good luck to you!

blonde said...

HELP!!!

Chrissy said...

Been days on this level. Not enough moves to clear it all. Not fun.

Chrissy said...

Still trying but no luck. Frustrating

Kaz167 said...

Impossible without boosters help! Pfl

Gabs said...

Aaaaarrrrggggggghhhhhhhh

Paula Ribeiro said...

Posting for luck

Kaz167 said...

I've been stuck on this for days now. Posting for a lot of luck.

Stacey said...

Posting for luck.... 🍀

EL BEATLE said...

It is pointless to post for luck, (PFL) as a number of people seem to do. It's not helpful in giving advice - in fact is is nonsense!! This took me about a day. Only got close once. Then my wife's phone - which is linked to my facebook Account - reminded us that she hadn't played candy Crush today. She immediately started getting extra moves ( the wheel spun twice, in 3 games and she got extra moves twice in each game). Still didn't do it. Then the next go, without any extra moves she did! It makes you wonder if there is some built in timer mechanism to move you on when CC wants to?

CMF said...

Posting for luck

High Achiever said...

I played this a little different the second try and passed. As soon as the last key was played and the wraps appeared on the right, I played 2 of them together. They fell down into the right column and wiped out quite a few rows. Then it was fairly easy to match up and get the jellies. I did start out with a color bomb (10 minutes free use from passing a difficult level).

MissyM said...

I've tried a few different approaches to beating this one . . .but . . .none of them work !!!!
pfl

gidget said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Really hard...waiting for a very lucky board again :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Cher said...

I'll have a dorado like the one in the video.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately after I played for years most likely I'll end up stop playing even I enjoyed it for so long, can't believe that King decide to increase the wait for a life and every level is just not fun anymore to play. Good luck to everyone who still play.

TRE said...

lucky board needed

Player said...

This level is great! Not 1 chance to pass. But that is how it works nowadays. Just waiting and waiting. Vome up with decent GAME levels king. This is getting more and more annoying. You still don't listen to players. Players that made this game succesfull by just playing it and promote it to other people. You just keep on destroying the funfactor it once had. Why....???????

Tina said...

posting for luck

Jeanne said...

I had 1 flying saucer. I used it before my first move. It put one wrap in the keys column and two on the right-hand section. Then I worked to clear the keys, and I actually had the right side cleared before the left! So, if you've saved a flying saucer, this could be the time to use it.

wtrc said...

Another impossible level not enough moves to clear all the blockers in fact I've only cleared one row asking for a lucky board again after trying for so long.

Westcar said...

The video shows 57 moves. I get half that amount. As many have said above, This Is Not Enough.

Unknown said...

After many failed attempts,I first cleared the keys, then I released a flying saucer which exploded on the right side to open up the board. Was able to clear the board with several moves left. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Was going great guns until I got to this level. Now I've been stuck on it for a second day. It really needs more moves and I really need a lucky board please king.