Candy Crush Saga Level 4667 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4667 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4667 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect the two cherries and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
First collect the keys in the middle of the board, this will unlock two coconut wheels at the bottom of the board. Use the coconut wheels to unlock the cherries or collect them if they are unlocked, this will also clear some of the crystal candies in the top sections of the board.
Once the coconut wheels are used you can look and see how many more jellies there are left to clear.
See our page on crystal candies if you are still having trouble with them.
There are only 4 colours on the board so it is not hard to make special candies and combos and this is what you will need to clear the remaining jelly and complete the level.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

16 comments:

manam said...

Can someone tell me how to move a crystal candy? If one candy is crystal and 2 are not the suggestion is to move the crystal one and it just wont work. Being the only move and impossible to make, it wont shuffle so one life is gone. And then another one and so on.

Cookie Kirby said...

Manam. You can't move the crystal candy, however you CAN move a candy from beside it INTO it. Please read the post on crystal candies which you will find if you look down the left side of the page.

manam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
manam said...

Thank you. Got it

Sharda said...

Help

Raven73 said...

Nasty level

Anonymous said...

Not enough moves and you need boosters...guess I’m waiting again for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

TRE said...

posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do CC. Hora de excluir o CC. Foi divertido e não é mais. Adeus!

Tina said...

posting for luck

collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level.

bonita said...

Cookies tips are a huge help--so glad she has this blog. I love watching the Pros play especially if they go slow (KAZUOHK slow up) giving me time to guess the next move & I am usually wrong. haha Wish I had the ability to see more than one move ahead--oh well I am elderly so I just keep asking for LUCKY BOARDS.
THANKS

Julie joel said...

Oh please this level is awful I need more moves please candy crush, 22 moves is pathetic trying to get the keys is near impossible lol I need help please

Dsayer1975 said...

How aren’t there more posts on this awful level? Totally impossible as usual 🤬🤬🤬

JJ said...

No point in commenting anymore, simply not enough moves. I guess CC want you to buy boosters.

No skill involved just luck.